What Are You Eating?

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Wait a minute…I’ve seen those chips awhile ago…you must be saving them.
Nope...got a pantry full of opened chips of every variety...aging to perfection. 2017 was a great year.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The only good thing about doritos is a shelf life measured in decades and only exceeded by twinkies. That being said, they are deadly poison, and have been used for spackle when they get wet, which is what they were before they were dried.

True fact....

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
The only good thing about doritos is a shelf life measured in decades and only exceeded by twinkies. That being said, they are deadly poison, and have been used for spackle when they get wet, which is what they were before they were dried.

True fact....
You're just chipophobic...the intent of the strenuous condemnation of this magnificent snack food is to hide your base desire to enjoy a forbidden pleasure.

And I suspect you secretly indulge your carnal lust for Twinkies as well.

Reactions: Zak

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
You're just chipophobic...the intent of the strenuous condemnation of this magnificent snack food is to hide your base desire to enjoy a forbidden pleasure.

And I suspect you secretly indulge your carnal lust for Twinkies as well.
Haven't had a dorito in well over 25 years.
The use of the word 'food' in referencing doritos is to be avoided...they do not qualify.
Twinkies are not something I ever cared for.

TastyKakes are another story, but dont indulge anymore, its been decades.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I knew I should not have looked at this thread. Alot of wonderfully looking dishes.