What Are You Eating?

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
Kofta?

Edit: should have read one more post down!
Good guess; pic was basically a joke. Except a joke where the setup is the punchline. Maybe that’s why it didn’t work.

Reactions: Zak

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
I envy you guys . For the,past week and a half its been soups, green tea, juices and the stuff in the picture, which leaves a nasty taste in the mouth

Attachments

• 20220811_094743.jpg
    20220811_094743.jpg
    429.8 KB · Views: 26

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Why, when you can, if so chosen, to apostrophe, as you see fit.
In my defense, if you see a lot of misplaced commas, its due to the issues I have using a thumb typing virtual keyboard.
My 26 mm wide thumbs cover about 7 keys at a time on this phone, and i accidentally end up hitting the comma and other keys when they shouldnt be.
So, when reading them, my replies sometimes sound like early Shatner. 😳

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
I showed Mrs. Krusty the pictures of the fancy food you guys eat and asked why she didn't cook food like that for me.

She looked at me, through the smoke from the cigarette dangling off her lip, and said "Maybe you shoulda married one of the assholes from your fishing forum".

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I just realized that I can't read of even try to spell about half the words in this thread. I guess that I'll just forgo eating things like was cooked. My wife cooks for me. I eat about 99% of what she cooks up. Just 1% I don't like. She doesn't make anything fancy. She could if she wanted to but she cooks for Me. And I'm somewhat picky. Having meat loaf tonight. Probably with mashed spuds and maybe string beans(right out of the can). Along with a salad. Good old American food.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
I just realized that I can't read of even try to spell about half the words in this thread. I guess that I'll just forgo eating things like was cooked. My wife cooks for me. I eat about 99% of what she cooks up. Just 1% I don't like. She doesn't make anything fancy. She could if she wanted to but she cooks for Me. And I'm somewhat picky. Having meat loaf tonight. Probably with mashed spuds and maybe string beans(right out of the can). Along with a salad. Good old American food.
Some gravy with those mashed potatoes? Yup, you're right, that's good American food. Love me a good meatloaf.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
No pictures - cauliflower sauteed with fresh pesto sauce: Yowzer, delicious!