What Are You Eating?

Xoxo

I don't like mushrooms, Crab, clam's, oysters, any other kind of lettuce except ice berg. Anchovies. pickled herring. This us a small list of what I won't eat at anytime. I'm a meat and potato kind of guy. Nothing fancy will I eat. I do like broccoli and cauliflower. I wouldn't eat these growing up but I like them now. 60 years since I tried mushrooms. Hell I might like them now.
OH hahaha… @Old Man … you so remind me of my father! (Except like me, he loves oysters). It is such a challenge to make sure they have meals in their house.

He won’t eat: Pizza, chicken, spaghetti, Chinese food or salad or many pasta dishes and most vegetables. For awhile i had ordered them Freshley meal service but i think it was too healthy and after a month they asked me to discontinue It. I used to cook for them but i hate cooking meat and potatoes so i quit, plus they didn’t seem to appreciate my cooking, and I’m a pretty good cook. They do however love the Costco Philly Cheese Steak sandwiches. Maybe you would too!

Xoxo

I really think there needs to be a license required to be able to use an apostrophe key.
Hahahaha! I think @Old Man owns a license to use whatever damn punctuation and grammar and words he wants to use here.

I just wouldn’t want to cook for him! :)

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
View attachment 21564
My husband has band practice, so this is dinner tonight! (It’s Kirkland Box wine @Salmo_g . If you haven’t tried it, it’s pretty good!)
Just wine? you could get pretty well looped with just wine. When I was younger I could really put the wine away. Home made wine and some of the Cheaper brands. No Thunderbird tho.

Xoxo

Just wine? you could get pretty well looped with just wine. When I was younger I could really put the wine away. Home made wine and some of the Cheaper brands. No Thunderbird tho.
Hahahaha…. I had some oatmeal too, Jim! I hate cooking for just myself!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Why is it when you eat at Micky "D's", they put cheese on everything. I've ordered plain Burgers and ended up with Cheeseburgers all the time. I order the fish sandwich and they even stick cheese on that, with a gallon of tarter sauce on it. You have to clean it up before you try to choke it down. But I like the salty FF.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Why is it when you eat at Micky "D's", they put cheese on everything. I've ordered plain Burgers and ended up with Cheeseburgers all the time. I order the fish sandwich and they even stick cheese on that, with a gallon of tarter sauce on it. You have to clean it up before you try to choke it down. But I like the salty FF.
Who gives a shit? It's just fuel.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
If you would have invested in bitcoin you could have had a big mac....
;)

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
If you would have invested in bitcoin you could have had a big mac....
;)
Not if I had bought at the peak like most of the bigger fool dumfucks! 😀