What Are You Eating?

mark wlker

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Slovakian cabbage dish, onion, garlic, butter, caraway seeds, sea salt, cracked pepper and gluten free red quinoa/rice macaroni 'cause the better half is "gluten free". Pork belly used instead of the more traditional kielbasa.
Sprinkled a bit of feta on mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0155.jpg
    IMG_0155.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 10
  • IMG_0156.jpg
    IMG_0156.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 10

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I would love to try those prawns! You certainly eat a lot of, uh - how do I say this? - rare and unique foods. Does my little jar of truffle infused salt count? ;-)
Great on sliced hard boiled eggs, with a drizzle of olive oil…

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
If you would just buy some crypto you could have a whole bucket !!!!
:)
Gotta wait for the next BTC cycle for that kind of extravagant treat! It's all about timing.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Our refrigerator is out, delivery of the replacement didnt show up, ice expenditures are eating up my cash on hand, and its the wrong time in the bitcoin cycle.
Like a triple witching hour with a dash of groundhog day thrown in.

Chinese take out saves the day...
;)

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Our refrigerator is out, delivery of the replacement didnt show up, ice expenditures are eating up my cash on hand, and its the wrong time in the bitcoin cycle.
Like a triple witching hour with a dash of groundhog day thrown in.

Chinese take out saves the day...
;)
Tis the season...our fridge compartment wasn't cooling but the freezer was cold. I changed the evaporator fan, a 40$ part, and luckily all is well.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
I have repaired ours twice in the past 2 years, this time it is the compressor, so away it goes.

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
Ours went out in March. Had to pay an appliance repairman to tell me that it wasn't worth fixing. I thought the old one cost about $1200 or maybe $1500. The current model exact replacement was $3400. Inflation is a real thing and cutting into my SS check!
We had the same thing happen a year ago. Took way too long for delivery of new unit.

Glad we had invested in a small chest freezer and have a 100+ qt cooler for back up. Star Ice and Fuel to the rescue with bulk bags of ice .

Last edited: