NFR 2022 Baseball Thread

Non-fishing related

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Excuse me! Why does this guy have a job? Is there no one better in the entire free world to replace this guy?

Can you say "union" - I am generally speaking a union supporting person, but when this sort of blend of incompetence and personal/workplace demeanor is protected, that's what gives unions a bad name.

This guy is know to be the worst umpire with the most prickly demeanor (by far) out there - would love to see him sent packing.

cheers

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Padres and Braves are the test the Mariners need to see if they have post season opportunities.
These next series are gonna make or break Seattle.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
School, I got out of high school in 1953. I tried to remember some names from that time but failed. People I hung out with are a total blank. My 87 years old brain really sucks some times.. It was all a blur back in the 50's.

kerrys

Ignored Member
School, I got out of high school in 1953. I tried to remember some names from that time but failed. People I hung out with are a total blank. My 87 years old brain really sucks some times.. It was all a blur back in the 50's.
I was born the same year you graduated. I can’t remember shit about that time either. Must be an age thing.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Do the guys in the bitch thread know about this?

Yes, it’s unfortunate.

By the way, watching the Yankees melt down is pretty entertaining. 15 game lead down to 5.
SF

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Right now Seattle is the third best team in the American League. They might be in 2nd place in their division, but they have a better record than Cleveland which is leading their division.

Mukman

Life of the Party
Yes, it’s unfortunate.

By the way, watching the Yankees melt down is pretty entertaining. 15 game lead down to 5.
SF
Always great to see them lose….but….since they’ve got both TB and Toronto on their schedule on Sept/Oct, (I can’t believe I’m saying this), “Go Yankees”!!

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
Pretty gutsy performance today. That game lasted longer than most double headers. It had to be tough to take a 4 plus hour break in the clubhouse then go back out and play extra innings. Gotta wonder if this team is as capable as they seem to think they are. Their recent results would say yes. Go M's.