Recent content by cody-

1. C

NFL 2022 Season

2. C

NFL 2022 Season

Sincerest apologies for misinterpreting the purpose of a discussion board. I'll edit my recent comments to limit any possible discussion arising from them.
  3. C

NFL 2022 Season

I cannot express this enough: excellent news.
  4. C

NFL 2022 Season

Wow. That's great news.
  5. C

NFL 2022 Season

Thoughts 💭 and prayers 🙏
  6. C

NFL 2022 Season

This guy seems to be a Cincinnati sports reporter with the most up-to-date information. https://twitter.com/FOX19Joe
  7. C

NFL 2022 Season

You hate to see it. Hopefully there is ultimately a good outcome for him...
  8. C

NFR College Football 2022

Having TEs like Kuithe and Kincaid really masked that Utah has not had good wide receiver play all year. Rising had to make a lot happen with his legs in the first half, and I don't recall Barnes having the same ability. Might get pretty out of hand from here on out. Edit: sure enough, it got...
  9. C

NFR College Football 2022

Lol usc.
  10. C

Heavy weather enroute

"Your arguing from a place of authority on something" @Dustin Chromers I'm not the only one but attack my phone's auto correct rather than the argument.
  11. C

Heavy weather enroute

High school teachers with associate degrees from community colleges?
  12. C

Heavy weather enroute

Preferred by whom?
  13. C

Heavy weather enroute

You're grade school teachers have associates degrees from community colleges.
  14. C

Heavy weather enroute

Yeah, dipshit. Did you miss the paragraphs before that when they said climate modification entered the lexicon first and remained the preferred term by the scientific literature while global warming was adopted by the "popular and business media"
  15. C

Heavy weather enroute

https://gpm.nasa.gov/education/articles/whats-name-global-warming-vs-climate-change/ It's always been climate change. Sorry you followed the fake news media's buzz words and not the scientific literature, bud.