So why did we switch exactly…?

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Whatever you’re thinking- do NOT take the brown acid.
The clear little square one is way better.
Do any of you xeirs watch Ancient Aliens?

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'm wondering who "Poopy McButtfart" is over there. That's a good one

A perfectly good sci fi narrative emerges ripping off all the best aspects of Bladerunner,The Terminator, and Jim Travers and you guys are impressed with fart jokes. I'm wasting my efforts here with such a base audience.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
You can't kill off Jim Travers and expect to get rave reviews here - KNOW YOUR AUDIENCE! :)

Gotta stay tuned. The plot twists are where the action is. Travers emerging with a bionic weapon arm to defend the human race is worth the wait.

Whatever you’re thinking- do NOT take the brown acid.
The clear little square one is way better.
Do any of you xeirs watch Ancient Aliens?

that show is so cringe. you really want to watch the youtube channel "ancient architects" instead. that guy is very committed to the (correct) theory that human history had extreme alien influence. its up for debate still if it was an injection of technology and knowledge, or if it was more of a DNA/genetics influence. either way, there is strong mounting evidence and new evidence being uncovered often.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Forum Supporter
Not sure if discussed, but any way to notify all the classified folks to transfer
Gonna have to play the long game on that one. People want the best % chance to sell, they still have the top of Google searches and more members. Maybe post fake ads under the classifieds and direct people here?

Another Idea... Bomb the whats in your vise thread with shitty bass pro shop Nigerian flies.

Last edited:

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I already said this on another thread but i can’t help but feel that Jim Travers is really Chris Scoones. He was last seen on WFF on the same day that Mike from VS posted in Chris’s name about the sale. With most of us defecting it won’t be the same over there for Travers i would think. And he’s yet to show his face. But i can’t help but wonder what he would be posting if he were here.
Chris is still active over there, liking posts and whatever else.

Mumbles

Steelhead
Forum Legend
What a mess this has been. I understand Chris wanting to cash in and get that bag, but there wasn’t any warning of the sale.
We all used and benefitted from Chris' site. His site, his project, his creation, and his to do with as he wishes. I'm happy for him and don't feel as if he needed to inform me or clear anything with any of us. Rather, I applaud and thank him. 20 years, of which I was part of 12 of them (although not much recently). Great info, outings, friends, and memories. Thank you Chris. That is what I've got to say.