So why did we switch exactly…?

RCF

Life of the Party
Let me be clear:

I am so happy I do not have to worry about Intellectual Property (even though this message is my Intellectual Property). Even worse would be a lawyer whose expertise is in IP, CR and TM law except for the $$$$$ they make. I truly feel sad for those that are caught up in that mess. I hope it gets worked out in your favor.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I think we need a Blue Ribbon Commission to look into this.

cheers

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
On this new site can we say fuck shit cock gooch pussy rimjob and it’s okay?

Evan can you leave the exif data on all the picture uploads? I was really pissed when the scrubber was turned on at wff. Took me a super long time to script the google map overlay.

Also, what is the diversity and inclusion policy of this new site? I want to make sure that my values are supported by our new database overlords.

Lastly - can you make a rule where OMJ has a screen time limit of two hours on this new site? We can create mechanical Turk jobs for him to do the other 15 hours - and use the money for a site debauchfest annually.

K, thanks. Happy to see so familiar assholes on here.
Hi Jesse. I'm the head of HR here. Please step onto my officeTobyFlenderson.jpg🤣🤣🤣

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I like the fact we can talk about gear fishing here.
I look forward to posting pictures of the Minter Creek chums I’ll catch this fall.
I take pictures of them on cardboard in my bathroom. Putting them in front of the heat register is a pro tip to begin phase two of the pre smoked process. ;)
SF

Replicant

Steelhead
These replicants are all the same. Soulless, cold, and dead inside. Why are they hiding is the question? What are they planning? I've never been up against a skin job so advanced as M.I.K.E. though. Good luck and report back any weaknesses you find in his cyber neural network. There has to be a weakness. His creators weren't stupid. They would have to program in a backdoor somewhere. We must find it.
Screen_Shot_2020-10-05_at_11.51.58_AM.png

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
@Dustin Chromers is a national treasure. Happy to call that dude a friend.

I'm just a simple American trying my best to fight off a post human machine dominated future. The androids are already among us. WFF has fallen. They will chase us to the far corners of the world and the interwebs. Don't go quietly into that good night. Go fighting with your boots on. Better yet, don't go at all. Biologics unite!

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
I look forward to posting pictures of the Minter Creek chums I’ll catch this fall.
I take pictures of them on cardboard in my bathroom. Putting them in front of the heat register is a pro tip to begin phase two of the pre smoked process. ;)
SF

Maybe you could start a thread discussing the best helmets to wear when fishing Minter. I for one have always struggled to decide what is appropriate.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Maybe you could start a thread discussing the best helmets to wear when fishing Minter. I for one have always struggled to decide what is appropriate.

Motorcycle helmet and full leathers for maximum shrapnel protections.
Actually say a guy fishing in a similar outfit when I pulled in there on my way back from fishing to watch the zoo….
SF

Scudley Do Right

Life of the Party
SF
First you need to start breaking the meat down with a long ride home in a black trash sack.