NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
It's concerning that 4 hours of film study a week is mandatory. Did they negotiate that? Arizona said 6 and Kyle said 2? 🤣🤣🤣
I feel ya
Seems like it should be unneeded
They should be yanking him out of the film room instead of begging him to come in

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I will say this about the Kyler Murray thing. Make fun of it all you want, but outside of a short Kurt Warner tenure, when have the Cards really mattered? At least they're in the mix and somewhat relevant with his natural talent alone. He's still better than half of the starting QBs in the league (he's possibly top third, I don't think so, but in the mix). Cards will be duking it out for 2nd in the division. Without him, they're firmly in the cellar with the Hawks.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
All the big football players kind of don't take good care of themselves in the summer time. If they stayed fit they wouldn't hurt them selves during training for the season. Put on an extra 20 pounds in the summer time means your knee is bound to go south on you with two a days.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I will say this about the Kyler Murray thing. Make fun of it all you want, but outside of a short Kurt Warner tenure, when have the Cards really mattered? At least they're in the mix and somewhat relevant with his natural talent alone. He's still better than half of the starting QBs in the league (he's possibly top third, I don't think so, but in the mix). Cards will be duking it out for 2nd in the division. Without him, they're firmly in the cellar with the Hawks.

True. But I guarantee the DBs are watching film on him, so if he isn't getting smarter he's only getting worse. I don't care who you are, in todays game if you can't make the right pre-snap read you are short lived.

It's probably all lip service but I do like how the Niners gave Lance a year to learn and are now doing what they can to make him a pocket passer first who can then extend plays. I know it's homerism but my favorite mobile QB is still Steve Young because he knew what the defense was doing and was accurate. He only bailed when he had to.

Gotta wonder what O-lineman and linebackers think of their $50 mill QB having to get homework in his contract.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

Jamal Adams has bad fingers. Out indefinitely.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Jamal Adams has bad fingers. Out indefinitely.

The guy has had bad fingers for two years yet they wait until training camp opens to get further opinions? lol.
SF

Xoxo

Went to two Super Bowls won one how soon we forget
I didn’t forget @Lue Taylor . He certainly did great stuff for us.

But i also like the character of a player and he lost me when i read about this article in Rolling Stone. Once he got into his celebrity, his over-positivity and Jesus talk made my teeth hurt. And making a deal about remaining celibate before marrying Ciara was also grating. He does not seem authentic to me. It just comes off as holier than thou. I’ll miss winning, but i won’t miss him. I think he must have contributed to issues in the locker room which was not good for the team.E5AE85FA-2DAE-45D2-947C-BAFD2AE0C8EA.jpeg

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
He's compensating...... Vroom vroom.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
He has to be slowing down. Getting sacked as many times as he has been has to weigh on him. If Denver hasn't improved their offense. He'll get hit a whole lot more.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

Will Jimmy say "Go Hawks"?

Status
Not open for further replies.