NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Good decision on his part.
He would have been crazy to try and play with that injury the way he runs.
SF

AB47F9C0-A8FE-42A1-84E8-2794119C1D65.jpeg

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

Kyler Murray must "study film" 4 hours per week on his own time as stated in his new contract. Could he become dangerous with mandated homework?

troutpocket

Stillwater strategist
Forum Supporter

Kyler Murray must "study film" 4 hours per week on his own time as stated in his new contract. Could he become dangerous with mandated homework?
I remember when I started prioritizing homework in school. Game changer! 🤣

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

4 hours a week
BS
That’s not even close to what he needs.
Maybe per day

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
4 hours a week
BS
That’s not even close to what he needs.
Maybe per day
I agree. And that’s a lot of money to give a guy who apparently is not willing to work at it. Physical talent alone can only get you so far. A great mental game and limited physical ability can make you a 7 time super bowl champ 😉

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I agree. And that’s a lot of money to give a guy who apparently is not willing to work at it. Physical talent alone can only get you so far. A great mental game and limited physical ability can make you a 7 time super bowl champ 😉
You are 100% correct. Most high school coaches and a lot of their athletes watch way more film. With the software available (HUDL) it’s quite user friendly

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
I'm glad to see training camps get started and more football news flow, even if it who blew out their ACL on the first day of practice and is gone for the season.
SF
Well, that may not have taken to long.
SF

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
It's concerning that 4 hours of film study a week is mandatory. Did they negotiate that? Arizona said 6 and Kyle said 2? 🤣🤣🤣

What they should do is insert game film into his video games (which he reportedly plays a lot of)....to pass to the next checkpoint, please watch this short 4hr film session.

Status
Not open for further replies.