NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter

Jamal Adams has bad fingers. Out indefinitely.
It's not like his hands were any good anyway....

Too soon?

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I heard he makes everyone take their shoes off before climbing in.
I wonder if it's been on a dirt road yet. I had a 4x4 for a while. It went into the hills the 2nd day I had it. It experienced a lot of in the hills driving Dirt roads were just the berries.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Ciara needs a big rig. It snows a lot in Denver and a rig like that is the only way to get to her residency at the local bingo hall when a blizzard hits.
SF

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
20220801_102443.jpg

2022 NFL franchise valuations. The relocation to LA has been very good for the RAMS.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Blows my mind Watson only got 6 games...I could never cheer for that scum bag
I was fully expecting a whole season (at a minimum)hope the Browns tank and become the cellar dwellers they deserve to be…

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
It's embarrassing. Utterly embarrassing.
I'm pretty sure @Billy would suspend me for more than six games from the forum for just ROOTING for the Browns at this point.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Robinson ruled that Watson is "to limit his massage therapy to Club-directed sessions and Club-approved massage therapists for the duration of his career, and so impose this mandate as a condition to his reinstatement."

Watson's suspension includes a massage supervision clause. No more than 4 hours per day.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
Robinson ruled that Watson is "to limit his massage therapy to Club-directed sessions and Club-approved massage therapists for the duration of his career, and so impose this mandate as a condition to his reinstatement."

Watson's suspension includes a massage supervision clause. No more than 4 hours per day.
🤦‍♂️

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter

I have a similar clause in my pre-nup…

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter

Gotta wonder if Robert Kraft has similar restraints placed on his choice of future massage therapists.

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
People with money always think that they are untouchable. It makes my heart pitter patter when they find out just how fucking wrong they are.

Honestly, 6 game suspension combined with a completely guaranteed contract is pretty untouchable.
He could have been suspended for 2 years and still got that guarantee.

RCF

Life of the Party
Pro sports needs to step up with punishments including permanent bans.

He should of gotten suspended at least one game for each person he misconduct with. Over 60 massage therapists had complaints against him.

Status
Not open for further replies.