NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Arizona Cardinals star Kyler Murray has agreed to a five-year extension worth $230.5 million, a source told ESPN's Adam Schefter, a deal that makes him one of the NFL's highest-paid quarterbacks.

The price for short quarterbacks has gone through the roof.

Too bad money won't make you grow taller.... ;)
SF

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I’m anxious to see Drew Lock in action with this offense. He has shown flashes of great play but also some poor play. Offensively a perfect storm is brewing, but health as always will be a factor, and the D will need to step up big time. 7-10 at worse and 10-7 at best. Until I see more.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I’m anxious to see Drew Lock in action with this offense. He has shown flashes of great play but also some poor play. Offensively a perfect storm is brewing, but health as always will be a factor, and the D will need to step up big time. 7-10 at worse and 10-7 at best. Until I see more.
yeah, even showed flashes in Fangio's high powered offense...

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I thought he was more of the perma hard-on type ;) ?

Only when there is a camera nearby and he senses the opportunity for a interview….which is daily.
So yes, perma would be accurate.
SF

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Seahawks win 5 games this season.
No more.....no less.

Nick Clayton

Fishing Is Neat
Forum Supporter
I'd fish with RW any day and likely enjoy it. I can see how his rah rah attitude in the media could be annoying, just find it funny that he gets so much hate for being a squeaky clean dude who does a ton for his community and lays it all out on the field.

I'd definitely rather fish with him than Watson. That tool wouldn't ever be allowed on my boat. Especially if my wife was gonna be there.

Status
Not open for further replies.