Just a thought…..

Xoxo

Looks like most folks have used their same profile info. But if any of y’all changed your profile photo AND/or your name maybe adding “the artist formerly known as _____” (your old name) , that might be helpful to some of us who have trouble keeping names straight. I apologize if this is redundant and has been brought up somewhere else.

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Looks like most folks have used their same profile info. But if any of y’all changed your profile photo AND/or your name maybe adding “the artist formerly known as _____” (your old name) , that might be helpful to some of us who have trouble keeping names straight. I apologize if this is redundant and has been brought up somewhere else.

Yeah, you can't just reinvent yourself. Not without a surgery anyway.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
@Jojo - I agree with you that with avatar and handle changes I'm not sure who is who (who is whom?). I've changed my avatar and will likely do so again but Buzzy will always be Buzzy (I wonder where my nickname came from?)

I recognize you cause you like those bobber thingys.

cheers

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
So.. I'm WW, formerly known as WW.
When I'm lying on my back I'm known as MM.