Just a thought…..

dirty dog

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Nice pic JoJo
I have been the "dirty dog" for many years.
I can't tell the story behind the name on a public forum.
I'll post a pic of myself and the dogs when I get someone to work the camera.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
About five years ago I was looking forward to moving to Washington, and a fly fishing forum truly helped me clue in on the fishing here. I lived in San Diego. I've lived in Anacortes now since 2017
I went to college in Bellingham and roamed between Anacortes and Lyndon in the mid to late 70’s… some great fly fishing

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
About five years ago I was looking forward to moving to Washington, and a fly fishing forum truly helped me clue in on the fishing here. I lived in San Diego. I've lived in Anacortes now since 2017
Good to see you made it over Jim!
You’ve learned a lot since I met you at Lone Lake.

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
When I'm lying on my back I'm known as MM.

I just got this
JSDFwlvf_o.gif

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Same family crest for my avatar, but capitalized the R. In case anyone was thrown off by that.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
No change here - same eagle avatar -captured along the banks of the Lady M while fishing with PhilR.

Cheers

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I finally switched from that decade old avatar pic and it feels really really good. Feels like I can switch around a bit more. I'm still just Matt B. Facetious and flippant. Sorry for my smart ass nature which I inflict on all y'all daily.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Okay 2004, Westfly “Capt Insano” that shut down- then WFF “Skip Enge” exodus from the Borg, PNWFF “Capt Insano Emeritus”
Is your avatar a recent picture. If it is you look like a refugee from the woods somewhere :devilish::devilish: