Just a thought…..

I don't follow that comment at all.
Oh I thought you said you wanted to start over with a blank slate. I misunderstood… it depends on your definition of “blank” and “slate” … and It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. Clear now?

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Oh I thought you said you wanted to start over with a blank slate. I misunderstood… it depends on your definition of “blank” and “slate” … and It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the—if he—if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not—that is one thing. Clear now?
no, not at all but i figured out a solution

kerrys

Ignored Member
Looks like most folks have used their same profile info. But if any of y’all changed your profile photo AND/or your name maybe adding “the artist formerly known as _____” (your old name) , that might be helpful to some of us who have trouble keeping names straight. I apologize if this is redundant and has been brought up somewhere else.
I’ll be changing my avatar soon…

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Mods, you can go ahead and add a blue check under my handle.

I have verified that I am indeed the real swimmy.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I sure there was a long heated debate but in the end I was invited..:)
I don't think so. You were on the main list. Some people just didn't see eye to eye with you. A difference of opinion.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
IF/When Jim Travers comes back (IF he is not really Chris Scoones) i sure hope he doesn’t change HIS profile photo!
Me too! Putting his caricature on a Tiger Tank, pairing the avatar with Bernie for a fishing partner, quoting him to write stories about meeting up on a stream... the possibilities make for endless fun.