NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Never been there, though some of my neighbors go there all the time to windsurf.
They have a Tundra and a trailer though…..
I’m sure there are plenty of vans there.
SF
Sprinter vans are definitively the thing here in HR!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Went shopping the other day at Wally World, The produce isle the first spot out of the gate. They had oranges for sale. The women were all crowded around the table. Price ? .98 cents a piece. Almost a buck apiece. And the oranges were of the smaller size. But people were grabbing them up. Fruit prices are out of this world. Hell, I hate to even shop anymore. But dam it, I like oranges.

Dloy

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Long ago an older gentleman I shipped with had a story about his taxi life. He helped a woman to the store, waited and drove her home. She asked him to carry groceries inside. Then she stripped and had him to throw oranges at her butt. Go figure (???), but I’d probably opt for small ones too.
I’m sure he’s passed on by now.

Divad

Whitefish
Long ago an older gentleman I shipped with had a story about his taxi life. He helped a woman to the store, waited and drove her home. She asked him to carry groceries inside. Then she stripped and had him to throw oranges at her butt. Go figure (???), but I’d probably opt for small ones too.
I’m sure he’s passed on by now.
That sounds like a fun time honestly