NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

MT_Flyfisher

Life of the Party
I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store in our town. I don’t want to mention the name of the store because I’m not sure how to proceed.

Yesterday, I bought something from the store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out that it didn’t work. So this morning I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then. Again, she told me “NO”.

I asked to talk to a manager as I was really not happy. I explained that I had just bought the item, and had got it home and it didn’t work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was OUT OF LUCK! No refund. No free replacement.

I’ll tell you what…I am never buying another Mega Millions lottery ticket there again.

BDD

Steelhead
I experienced the WORST customer service today at a store in our town. I don’t want to mention the name of the store because I’m not sure how to proceed.

Yesterday, I bought something from the store. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out that it didn’t work. So this morning I took it back to the store and asked if I could get a refund. The girl in the store told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt. I asked if I could get a replacement instead then. Again, she told me “NO”.

I asked to talk to a manager as I was really not happy. I explained that I had just bought the item, and had got it home and it didn’t work. The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was OUT OF LUCK! No refund. No free replacement.

I’ll tell you what…I am never buying another Mega Millions lottery ticket there again.
When working in a fly shop years ago, I'd often hear the expression "if the flies don't work can I bring them back for a refund"? It was funny the first hundred times...then I forced myself to chuckle, then after awhile, I had to work hard to keep from rolling my eyes.

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
If anyone locally has had to deal with fed ex ground... I just made a meme while I stake out their van waiting for them to return...
1659046225313.png

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I take it you spend a lot of time in Hood River!

Never been there, though some of my neighbors go there all the time to windsurf.
They have a Tundra and a trailer though…..
I’m sure there are plenty of vans there.
SF