NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Mukman

Life of the Party
My grandfather was in the hospital and they needed to know his blood type, but we didn't know and he didn't make it. As he died he kept insisting that we "be positive", but it's hard without him.

Xoxo

First off, let me say that i do not like Valentine’s Day because i do not like anything that makes me feel obligated. (I have similar feeling about Mother’s and Fathers Day.) So my husband and i do not celebrate this date.

But i was driving today and there is this one stoplight during the getting off work time where you have to sit for many many green lights before you can move. (That’s how i could take a photo with my cell phone while in the car.) It’s right before a train track and inexplicably you wait even when a train is not coming because of some back up on the light on the other side. So while still not moving after the third green light I had time. 7B9D0B0B-6D4D-4C1C-8727-534511DCEC54.jpeg
My husband is a marketing director of a college and i came home and told him that his next advertising billboard needs to be where this one is (because of the wait) but he already knew about it and said the college has purchased billboards at this very site because of that light.

Last edited:

Xoxo

Okay, @Jojo. Were‘n’t you trying to sell your husband’s boat awhile back?

View attachment 4263
Oh lord, that can’t be real!

And yes i was trying to sell his 3 person pontoon boat because we never used it. He did finally sell it. But he didn’t share any of the money with me!

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Oh lord, that can’t be real!

And yes i was trying to sell his 3 person pontoon boat because we never used it. He did finally sell it. But he didn’t share any of the money with me!
Kind of one way isn't he. :oops:

Xoxo

Kind of one way isn't he. :oops:
ha OMJ…. I never put any money in that boat and trailer because i never wanted to go on it. He and our friend Keith bought a 3 seater pontoon boat. They thought the three of us would use it on our weeklong fishing trips which we took once every summer. But I never had any intention of going on a boat. I don’t like fishing from boats or being out for 8 hours. So it’s really my fault that he sold it. Funny thing is they only took it out a few times themselves. We had to keep buying the license tabs on it because the condo association required it to keep it in their lot. But it just sat there.

If i had loved it he would have probably kept it.

Last edited:

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
I was trying to determine if this should go in the What Are You Listening to? thread or Humor thread?
This was a novelty tune played on KBRD.org while I was walking the dog. Made me chuckle.

It got pretty funny after the song lyrics @ 1:45, and especially 2:45

(if you're interested you can find the lyrics here and translate to English)

Mukman

Life of the Party
A good friend of mine has two tickets for the Super Bowl on Sunday - 50 yard line, box seats. He paid $4000 each but he didn't realize last year when he bought them it was going to be on the same day as his wedding. If you are interested, he's looking for someone to take his place.....it's at St. Michaels Church in Mukilteo WA at 3PM. The bride's name is Nicole, she's 5'4", about 120 pounds and she'll be the one wearing the white dress.