NFR Golfers in

Non-fishing related

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I have the new rogue with an after market shaft.
I am more consistent, but my taylor made was longer off the tee.
Wow, now that you dont have the R7 perhaps I have a chance.

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
Not even close to what I have experienced. I've met some fine people on the golf course, and shared some great rounds with the people I've met.
I fully agree. Guys who think all golfers at private courses have elitist attitudes are not absolutely correct. Now the super elite ones that are belong to very expensive clubs not located in WA state.
I have played at expensive public courses and most of the guys I have met are just average Joe’s.

longputt

Steelhead
I fully agree. Guys who think all golfers at private courses have elitist attitudes are not absolutely correct. Now the super elite ones that are belong to very expensive clubs not located in WA state.
I have played at expensive public courses and most of the guys I have met are just average Joe’s.
The most obnoxious golfers I've ever met are at a local public course...not even close...I went there to hit balls and the pro asked me if I was going to play and I told her no and my opinion...she had given notice and was leaving. They had a pro there for about 20 years once he retired they haven't kept one for a year....currently they don't have one!

doublespey

Let.It.Swing
Forum Supporter
Obnoxious? I once played 18 holes and shared a cart with Jesus reincarnate! How do I know? Well, he told me . . . . repeatedly. Claimed the US govt knew so he had to keep it quiet. I didn't believe him . . . dude couldn't even get out of a sand trap. That was at Redmond Ridge, a decent public course.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Obnoxious? I once played 18 holes and shared a cart with Jesus reincarnate! How do I know? Well, he told me . . . . repeatedly. Claimed the US govt knew so he had to keep it quiet. I didn't believe him . . . dude couldn't even get out of a sand trap. That was at Redmond Ridge, a decent public course.
Yeah, but how did he do on the water hazards ?
:)