NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Coach Potter

Life of the Party
This college football season is gonna be interesting for me. I grew up a Coug fan and went there last year, but now I transferred to UW. I am questioning whether to root for both, stay a Coug, or convert to a Husky. I am a very confused football fan. Maybe I just say screw both teams and root for the Ducks...
Even in today's day and age...there is no such thing as a non-binary college football fan...it's science!

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
More conference revenue, more money for NIL.
Simple really
The money...just like everthing else.
Big Time College football will bail from the Ncaa as soon as feasible, and will leave the have nots with squat.
130 D1 teams, of which around 70-80 will wind up out of the picture for the big money.

Pac 12 will be the Mountain West of the bunch.
:)
Good for Coogs...
;)

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
More conference revenue, more money for NIL.
Simple really
The money...just like everthing else.
Big Time College football will bail from the Ncaa as soon as feasible, and will leave the have nots with squat.
130 D1 teams, of which around 70-80 will wind up out of the picture for the big money.

Pac 12 will be the Mountain West of the bunch.
:)
Good for Coogs...
;)
I agree
Good for the Cougs
The Montana, Nevada, Wyoming schools
Bad for college football as a whole
You’re also right about the NIL bullshit
Maybe the big hosses will just be minor leagues for the majors and something good will come from the rest.
I guess we’ll see

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Being that the NCAA will be out of the football picture, the traditional D1, D2 etc. classifications will be discarded likely, and there will be new tiers created.
D $$$
D$$
D$

;)

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I think in the end, they’ll be two mega conferences with about 30 teams in each playing big time football under the CFP rules, not the NCAA.
They will be the ESPN (SEC) and Fox (Big 10) divisions with a 12 team CFP.
SF

Mossback

Forum Supporter
I think in the end, they’ll be two mega conferences with about 30 teams in each playing big time football under the CFP rules, not the NCAA.
They will be the ESPN (SEC) and Fox (Big 10) divisions with a 12 team CFP.
SF
Plus Notre Dame in the NBC independent conference...don't forget them.
;)

Go Irish !!!

LOL

Mossback

Forum Supporter

Junior...

Penix ya say...
Lol

Could be a long season if they struugle...

''By the time they got to Penix., they were losin'..''

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
$93,000,000.00 for Bama coach. 😳

Basically a cool 12 Mil per season….

I could buy some nice fly fishing gear with 93 million incoming to my already engorged bank account as I’m sure his is….. I’m sure I could fit in a couple lifetime trips per year too. Dang. 93 million.

Last edited: