NFR College Football 2022

Non-fishing related

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
I hope this holds true, that ESPN gets no part of the Big 10 media rights.
They’ve been behind some of the realignment and are now getting it shoved back in their face.
This is good news for the PAC 12(10) as well.

If things keep going the way they are, we’ll have two super conferences. They’ll rename them Fox and ESPN.
SF

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter

brownheron

corvus ossifragus
Bumping this up as we're getting close!

Crimson Tide flag goes up on the house this weekend. I'm feeling pretty good about our chances this year coming off our terrible rebuilding season last year... Hoping we have the team leadership and intangibles to match the raw talent. Best wishes to all the players doing their final prep and wishing them an injury free season.

Roll Tide!

PS: Special shout out to @swimmy for sending JBurton our way!

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Go Coogs...
#59 in the Athlon preseason rankings.

My guess is they will wind up closer to 53...
;)

johnnyboy

Steelhead
This college football season is gonna be interesting for me. I grew up a Coug fan and went there last year, but now I transferred to UW. I am questioning whether to root for both, stay a Coug, or convert to a Husky. I am a very confused football fan. Maybe I just say screw both teams and root for the Ducks...

Last edited:

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Nobody roots for the Ducks...
The University of Nike ?
Lol

Coogs...
Unless of course you are a latte sippin', skinny jeans wearin', flat brim puffy type...
In that case Huskies are your team, but try to think this through before making any rash decisions.

:)

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Ok, so one person roots for the Ducks...
I stand corrected.
:)

Reactions: RCF

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
This college football season is gonna be interesting for me. I grew up a Coug fan and went there last year, but now I transferred to UW. I am questioning whether to root for both, stay a Coug, or convert to a Husky. I am a very confused football fan. Maybe I just say screw both teams and root for the Ducks...
Neither. Go for Boise State.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Less then two weeks to kickoff.
Looking forward to the upcoming college season.
SF