Recent content by BryanG

1. B

Personal Raft Opinions

Thanks! I enjoy your videos. How much of a pain in the a$$ is it to break down the Bruin with its frame when you’re done?
  2. B

Personal Raft Opinions

I'd be interested in hearing about what folks think of the Catchercraft SRB's. I believe that the owner of the company is on here. Frankly what I'm looking for is something on which I can take my 8 year old son (and on occasion, 11 year old daughter) out on the Yak and some local lakes...
  3. B

Guided bone fishing trip to Oahu?

I am interested in this too. I booked a trip through bonefishhawaii.com Won’t lie. I booked a trip from Maui from Jon Jon on Localfishingknowledge.com and he completely ripped me off. Didn’t show.
  4. B

NFR College Football 2022

Yes they do. Go Dawgs.
  5. B

Puget Sound

It was a great sky tonight. Unfortunately I only saw it from inside my house (work just won’t stop these days), but I’m glad to see others got out and enjoyed it
  6. B

Fishing the Miyawaki Beach Popper

Agreed. BUT, I do like Leland's previous comment that you'll know whether there are fish around pretty quickly with the popper.
  7. B

At least wasn't so little! Haunting me a bit.
  8. B

This is definitely a dumb question, but what is the hook setting strategy? I fished the popper last Friday down in Olalla and had a ton of grabs (it was awesome), but most were misses. I know that this is the nature of the beast with this popper (lots of looks/grabs, not all of which are gonna...
  9. B

Puget Sound

Little league got rained out today, so I had a hall pass and was free to fish. Winds just didn’t want to cooperate. I checked out a few places and thought about fishing, but that’s about all. Didn’t work out today, but man, this state is still really pretty. Gig Harbor I see you! One of...
  10. B

Puget Sound

Thanks. I’m neck deep in City of Seattle little league. What’s kinda nice is that there are a ton of opportunities for parents to step in and help out. No one does, so more choices for me! I’m umping my daughter’s league (which is surprisingly stressful) and then assistant coach for my boy. I...
  11. B

Puget Sound

Please keep the reports coming (esp. those from deep MA 13 :) ). I can live vicariously through the fishing reports as literally every second of my free time this spring continues to be taken up by Little League baseball and softball. While I wouldn't have it any other way, I still have a...
  12. B

Net pen coho

We just bought some land in Harstine. Looking to try to figure some things around there in the near future. Definitely somewhat of a steep learning curve! If anyone would like to chat further via PM, please reach out. Unfortunately, due to my very preliminary amount of knowledge, I don't have...
  13. B

Puget Sound

Had a very similar day. One grab but I trout set and pulled the hook! Stupid me. Heck of a day though.
  14. B

Puget Sound

Thank you.
  15. B

Puget Sound