Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Indiana / Illinois was a good finish as was VT / Old Dominion
SF

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Colorado State is doing a hell of a job on Michigan. They are letting them win 37 to zip. At the end of the 3rd quarter

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
NCAA D1 College Football playoffs going to 12 teams in 2026..... or maybe as soon as 2024:

Pac 12 really shot themselves in the dick with that whole thing. Ended up back where they would have been last year if they'd just signed onto the 12 team plan...but now they've lost USC/UCLA. Strong work.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Just watched East Carolina screw up an upset…twice.

Not sure which team I dislike more…Georgia or the Ducks…maybe they can pummel themselves into a 12 OT game…

Not big fan of the ND, but dislike the Buckeyes more, so go Irish

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Just watched East Carolina screw up an upset…twice.

Not sure which team I dislike more…Georgia or the Ducks…maybe they can pummel themselves into a 12 OT game…

Not big fan of the ND, but dislike the Buckeyes more, so go Irish
Agree on all counts...
:)
Go Irish

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Oregon eliminated first week from national playoffs. Can’t get beat that bad and return to top. IMHO.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
It never fails. Every year in the first or second week I learn of a new college I never heard of.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Good first game for the Huskies under the new coaching staff. The offense finally looks like a 2022 version compared to the prehistoric crap we saw them run last year. Penix looked poised with good command of the offense and nice arm strength.
Some stuff to work on, especially on defense and special teams.
It’s only the opening game and a long season, but the kids seem to have bought in to DeBoer and his staff.
The first real test will come in two weeks against the @Bruce Baker Michigan St Spartans. ;)
It was nice to go fishing and to be able to come home and watch some college ball.
It even felt like fall yesterday while out on the water.

Florida St at LSU this afternoon at 4:30 if anyone is interested.
Clemson vs Georgia Tech on Monday.

Oh yeah, one last thing. Nice job Ohio State! 😂
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
While the dachshunds eeked out a win over the little sisters of the poor state college, the coogs opened a can of whupass over in the Palouse against the formidable vandals of Idaho.

;)