Puget Sound

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Tough day yesterday. 1 for 1 for 1 for 0 for 1.
One coho, one sore arm, zero humpies, pinks or silvers and one tube of BENGAY. 😉
Back at it today.
SF

IMG_4574.jpeg

Wanative

Spawned out Chum
Forum Supporter

Dennisoft

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
I motored past you. Thought you looked familiar but could not place it. (I bought your used K Pump) You were on the phone or we would’ve spoken. We gave nods instead. cheers
Shoot, sorry I missed you out there!

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman
Stale MA9 beach report from yesterday (Friday): 2/2 silvers and 3/4 pinks. Sunset tide bite for silvers was good, with some big fish. I landed a hot wild silver that took me into the backing twice.
Pinks are tapering off and larger silvers coming in.

Last edited:

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
5-8 on solidly hooked fish today. Morning started off great. I went 4-4 on keeper sized fish with the sun barely up. All were clipped but I was looking for a big boy so I threw 3 back. Fished another 4 hours and landed one additional adult but smallish rezzie.

IMG_3170.jpeg

I’d like to say @Stonedfish stepped in early and vacuumed up all the fish before they got to me but I was fishing down rip of him most of the morning so that won’t fly. The fish were certainly content swimming around my offering a lot of the morning to happily take his :).

Last edited:

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Damn what a beautiful morning. Puget Sound continues to suck!

IMG_4587.jpeg

Better day today at a different beach. Went 7 for 10 on coho. Kept the same fly on all day, a chartreuse over white standard clouser.
Kept a couple for my god daughter and her family who love eating fish.
Good to see @jasmillo putting the hurt on some fish.
A few pics from today.
SF

IMG_4589.jpegIMG_4592.jpegIMG_4600.jpeg
IMG_4604.jpeg

Last edited: