NBA Playoffs 2023

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Captain hook....

Glad you C homers decided to post AFTER they won....😆.

I'll go ahead and call it now. C's will be the first ever team to come back from 0-3....UNLESS....Jimmy gets back to playoff Jimmy. Right now, he's G league Jimmy....

Let's go HEAT!!!!

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Honestly though, that could be the Derek Fisher 0.4 second moment....I hope not, but the chances are high.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
But, they'll loose in 5 to Denver just like Miami will if they make it.

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
THis version of the C's are a really tough team to love sometimes.
I was prettu shocked that Horford was defending Butler and Williams was on the bench.
Butler's old man game is strong, but if you are long enough you can stay on the floor and he haa not shown the athleticism to blow by Williams.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
It looks like the greatest playoff comeback of NBA history is not going to happen…too bad Tatum turns his ankle first play of the game…

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Captain hook....

Glad you C homers decided to post AFTER they won....😆.

I'll go ahead and call it now. C's will be the first ever team to come back from 0-3....UNLESS....Jimmy gets back to playoff Jimmy. Right now, he's G league Jimmy....

Let's go HEAT!!!!

Whelp, I'm glad I was wrong....

gonna take a miracle for the Miami JimmyBuckets to beat the Nuggets though....imo

hope I'm wrong on that too!

Sorry, no in depth game analysis here...I'll leave that to the experts... :LOL:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Heat always gotta do it the hard way.

honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if they make the Denver series an actual series....but it'll be very unconventional.

That said, I think they'll probably lose in 5 (or less)

charles sullivan

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
It didn't help when Tatum turned his ankle first play of the game...
Not ideal.

They should have lost game 6. He coached poorly in that one too. Why was Al Horford on the Court and Williams sitting on the Heat's last possession? Williams was amazing in pick and roll defense of Butler. Made no sense at all. Athleticism is Butlers kryptonite.
Why challenge the 2? He made it a 3.
The C's were lost last night offensively when faced with a simple zone defense. Mazulla had no adjustments. Put Marcus at the foul line and play through him. You make Adebayo guard a 6'4" player. He let the Heat get away with playing small. It made no sense. Brown dribbled into double teams and turned it over repeatedly. Offense vs. a zone is not hard. You should be able to get offensive rebounds too. Make them pay for playing so small.
Mazulla is in over his head. It showed.
Spoelstra is a true pro. The heat are always motivated and organized. They are focused. The C's whine and cry because they have no one leading from the bench. It's awful.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Spoelstra is an underrated coach…everyone thought he just lucked out going to the Finals four time with Lebron in his prime…yet he’s taken two other teams to the Finals without Lebron, Wade and Bosh…and he may be the ace in the hole in the Finals against the Nuggets, which might be their only advantage…

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I really hope he's their ace in the hole....I just don't really see a clear pathway of them winning 4 of the next 7.

Then again, I was shocked as hell they made it out of the first round.

It's hard to measure heart, toughness and grit.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
The Heat have won the first game in their last 6 series…
Sure hope that trend continues....I just don't see a path forward in this series though.

Damn, I hope I'm wrong on that....

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
I'd wax poetic after the fact....but naw, I totally saw that coming.... :LOL:

thankfully, the Miami Jimmy's got it done!

Let's EFFING GO!!!!!!!