Looking for Skagit River & Bulll Trout photos...

Divad

Whitefish
I cure that by doing one of two things. I either fish with the reel on top of the rod or when i need to reel in I turn my back to the river while leaving the rod pointed at it and start cranking. If you have zippered waders then the second option allows you to multi-task.

My side 😆😆 Lord please, don’t let me come across the latter.

BDD

Steelhead
There should be a poll on all the pictures of whether they are pre-spawn or post-spawn fish?

Salmo_g

Legend
Forum Supporter
HBRN,

Nice char. And nice conversion on the Medalist. But please tell me about the grip on that second rod!

Hillbilly Redneck

wishin I was fishin
But please tell me about the grip on that second rod!
A fellow "S" river fisherman and profesional rod builder built both those rods. When he built the second rod it sounded like he was getting out of the business. The camo grio is EVA. I told him to get creative!
Both those rods are 11' 5 weightish.
I've been dabbling in rod building lately. I built my first true spey rod(NFC 12'6") and experimented with wood burning on the cork. I'm also making an attempt at EVA/cork grip for another spey rod. North Fork Composites practically gives their blanks away during the holidays and are a good option for a hack like me!IMG_3962.jpgIMG_3966.jpgIMG_3959.jpg

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
I’m ready for this highly anticipated article to drop, any day now. 😎