NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

JayB

Steelhead
Was driving in a neighborhood near my oldest daughter's bus stop when I heard her call out "Daddy, did you see what they wrote on their window?!" and then she proceeded to read it out loud.

I looped back around and thought "Well, that's one way to communicate that you're excited about the prospect of seeing...snow." 20230202_161619.jpg

cdnred

Life of the Party
1675438307320-png.881637

mark wlker

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
When I was young, I once overheard my grandfather talking about my grandmother. He said (affectionately) "She fits me like an old suit".

I remember thinking that it was an odd choice of words.

Now that I have been married for more than 30 years, I think I am finally starting to understand.

When I met my wife, she was a 36C.

Now she's a 42 Long.

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Reminds me of my last dogs Orion a black lab Cumberland mix and Ernie a beagle-say walk or “wanna go!” Every morning and they would fetch their leashes i put in the same place every day. Also they both would carry their leashes like above.
And to answer an unasked question… i have always had dogs and cats until 2017. They passed. Orion the lab had a heart issue. Irregular heartbeat like a Mingus composition at 141/2. Ernie was gone the following year.Ernie the beagle passed the following year and noticeably saddened by the loss of his buddy. I decided no mor dogs though I miss all of them very much. It is a more complicated life style. So did the math-60 years of canine buddies. So someone post some good jokes please.

mems

Steelhead
I was walking with a girl in Hilo during a rain storm. We were both under the same umbrella and she asked me how this weather was like sex. I responded that I didn’t know. She answered with a giggle, “Well you don’t know how long it will last or how many inches you will get.”

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
All dogs go to heaven.
Had my dogs dealt with at the vets . I was told their ashes would be buried/ scattered in some location on Mt Hood. The planting or sending back to the earth was the right thing to do at the time. The words and ideas were enough for me. I refuse to watch dog movies. I will admit as a kid in seeing Old Yeller that I was done with pet movies. But wth i have seen plenty. Okay okay i looked for dog funnies and jokes… damn i could not find any that met my criteria of clever, humorous or funny. So …CDDB587F-C653-4F26-B606-65348C831249.jpeg

Last edited: