NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
Okay sometimes I just do not get the humor of comics, until I do … IMG_4169.pnglike the infamous gary Larson “cow Tools”one. So many folks wrote Gary Larson about that one. IMG_4170.jpeg

Tim Cottage

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Okay sometimes I just do not get the humor of comics, until I do … View attachment 92654like the infamous gary Larson “cow Tools”one. So many folks wrote Gary Larson about that one. View attachment 92656

After reading through that arduously comprehensive explanation I finally found out what a Cowthopologist is.
I've always wondered about that.

Last edited:

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Never had a MySpace account, or rented a movie from Blockbuster...

Capt Insano Emeritis

Legend
Forum Supporter
After reading through that arduously comprehensive explanation I finally found out what a Cowthopologist is.
I've always wondered about that.
It has always been a favorite far side cartoon of mine , cuz it cracked him up as he thought of it and drew it… and caused a lot of fuss… “They” say any attention is good attention even when metely expressing a brain fart…. Ffrrrt!

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
26 out of 28.
Never owned a beeper.
Never gave a crap about "Social Media" and, most likely, never will.

I had a beeper. It would beep….then I’d have to go find a pay phone. Those were the days, lol. I always had rolls of quarters in my rig.
SF

Bagman

Steelhead
I had a beeper and my wife had me on speed dial she use to call me hang up and recall me about 4 to 8 times when I would call her back she’d ask how many call it took to get a hardon🥴