Dunkin’ Lake Part Deux

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
I'm sorry to say in my sorry condition that I'm sending that pontoon boat/float tube back. If I was younger I'd of kept it. But it's just to heavy for me to pick up and carry it anyplace. When I received it I open up the box it came in and I looked at a few things in the box. Went to pick it up but couldn't. It weights in at 34 lbs. To much for this old man to pick up and tote it anyplace.

I guess falling down and breaking my leg just about put me down. When you all get my age 87. Just think about what you think you can do to actually doing it. I'll just stick to skinny water fly fishing. I can sit in a camp chair and still fling a lot of line around.

Kfish

Flyologist
Forum Supporter
I'm sorry to say in my sorry condition that I'm sending that pontoon boat/float tube back. If I was younger I'd of kept it. But it's just to heavy for me to pick up and carry it anyplace. When I received it I open up the box it came in and I looked at a few things in the box. Went to pick it up but couldn't. It weights in at 34 lbs. To much for this old man to pick up and tote it anyplace.

I guess falling down and breaking my leg just about put me down. When you all get my age 87. Just think about what you think you can do to actually doing it. I'll just stick to skinny water fly fishing. I can sit in a camp chair and still fling a lot of line around.
Stay safe!