Baseball 2024

Divad

Whitefish
I never made it to the first step this year.

Guess I’ll go buy a dodgers hat and support a team with management that wants to win.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I never made it to the first step this year.

Guess I’ll go buy a dodgers hat and support a team with management that wants to win.

Buy a Royals hat, now 7 and 4, see number of losses as the Dodgers but without the stench of being an LA team trying to buy a championship. :D :giggle:;)

Go Royals

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Those amazing young Royals just hung 9 on the Astros in the first inning; sent 15 to the plate with 11 hits. It was their 3rd 7+ run inning of this young season, the rest of baseball has 4!!!!!

Go Royals!!!

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
Those amazing young Royals just hung 9 on the Astros in the first inning; sent 15 to the plate with 11 hits. It was their 3rd 7+ run inning of this young season, the rest of baseball has 4!!!!!

Go Royals!!!
I suspect most of the league will catch on to what the Royals do well and cut down on their opportunities to do so.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Little victories mean a lot to a team not playing in October.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Does anyone know who won the most recent WS?

Trying to figure if it's the team I grew up watching when I live just south of Dallas/Ft. Worth area...not that I was ever a hardcore baseball fan but it was fun going to games during my childhood.

edit: this is a rhetorical question, btw.

Last edited:

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
pure dirt baggery from the Dodgers with the young couple that caught Ohtani's first HR. Probably worth a hundred grand, Dodgers separated her from her husband and pressured her saying if she didn't hand it over they would refuse to authenticate it...and offered her a few souvenirs.