NFR What Are You Reading

Non-fishing related
I really like Half Price Books and recently purchased Ray Ovington's Tactics on Trout and I am only starting it but it is really a wonderful book on strategy and it was written in 1969 and is very good in technique allinged with European Nymph fishing strategy way ahead of my awareness of that approach. I even took a workshop by Ed Angle on EU Nymphing years ago. This book was the best $5.99 I have spent in years. For what a beer cost in a tavern I can have a huge amount of reading of very relevant information whether it be review or whatever for $6.00. I have only gotten a few chapters in and its great. I had no idea of him as a writer or fishing guru. I think that its a book I will enjoy and want to give it to my daughter who I hope will enjoy all my fly gear should I not wear it out. I have almost 100 books on the sport at this point but I an a neandrophile and read the paper and book style of infomation versus online format. I am thrilled but apparently easily entertained.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Currently reading this!

Sierra Six by Mark Greaney. Although I don't like fiction it is a real good book so far. Also the series by Michael Garrity, Kevin Kerney novels are good.