NFR What Are You Reading

Non-fishing related
I really like Half Price Books and recently purchased Ray Ovington's Tactics on Trout and I am only starting it but it is really a wonderful book on strategy and it was written in 1969 and is very good in technique allinged with European Nymph fishing strategy way ahead of my awareness of that approach. I even took a workshop by Ed Angle on EU Nymphing years ago. This book was the best $5.99 I have spent in years. For what a beer cost in a tavern I can have a huge amount of reading of very relevant information whether it be review or whatever for $6.00. I have only gotten a few chapters in and its great. I had no idea of him as a writer or fishing guru. I think that its a book I will enjoy and want to give it to my daughter who I hope will enjoy all my fly gear should I not wear it out. I have almost 100 books on the sport at this point but I an a neandrophile and read the paper and book style of infomation versus online format. I am thrilled but apparently easily entertained.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Currently reading this!

Sierra Six by Mark Greaney. Although I don't like fiction it is a real good book so far. Also the series by Michael Garrity, Kevin Kerney novels are good.

ColinShots

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Rereading the Song of Ice and Fire books. I finished A Game of Thrones again last week, and moved on to A Clash of Kings this week. I think I’ve lost all hope that Winds of Winter or Dream of Spring will come out before Martin dies.