SFR Vacuum sealers

Sorta fishing-related

Phil K

AKA Philonius
Forum Supporter
This is timely. I've been wanting one, and am close to pulling the trigger. However...... it's not like I expect to use this very often, and can be something of a cheapskate, so have been considering less expensive models. I wonder if I'd just be disappointed with the quality, function, and durability with that. So... indecision.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I have used 2 diff sealers over 30 yrs. My cheap food saver brand lasted many years til the heat bar gave out. The current model works great.
99% of my usage is fish. I always take the time to dbl seal. I give most of it away to my parents, family/ friends.

Roper

Idiot Savant, still
Forum Supporter
Food Saver, I’ve yet to have an issue…

Matt B

RAMONES
Forum Supporter
This is timely. I've been wanting one, and am close to pulling the trigger. However...... it's not like I expect to use this very often, and can be something of a cheapskate, so have been considering less expensive models. I wonder if I'd just be disappointed with the quality, function, and durability with that. So... indecision.
Like @Peyton00 my cheap one has lasted a long time through lots of fish. The heat bar is starting to go but still works enough I haven’t replaced it. I never double seal.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Thanks for the feedback all! The chamber vac looks killer, but space is an issue and I rarely use it. Sticking with the food saver for now.