U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
On April 25, 2023, Governor Inslee signed into law HB 1240, a ban on the manufacture, import, distribution, sale, or offer of sale of any assault weapon.

The ban on the sale is the same exact thing..

You'll argue that it's not but you are wrong

also that has absolutely nothing to do with bears so why bring it up? Another personal attack?

How about you put me on ignore...

It is a blatantly political and inflammatory statement - if don't want comments on it, or feel that comments are a direct attack on you, then I suggest you change it.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
It is a blatantly political and inflammatory statement - if don't want comments on it, or feel that comments are a direct attack on you, then I suggest you change it.
It has nothing to do with bears.. and has nothing to do with this thread.

Feel free to start a thread "Rob's Signature"
I doubt it will get very far though.

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
also that has absolutely nothing to do with bears so why bring it up? Another personal attack?
And your tag line has nothing to do with fishing and assault weapons have nothing to do with hunting. Why have a tag line that you know from past experience is divisive. Other than doing mass casualty type actions, what use do they serve in the hands of private citizens? If you think they will protect you from the feds, think again. They have tanks, planes and missiles and shit. Just remeber when your assault bullets bounce off of the tank coming through your door, we told you so.

Viva La Revolution!

How about you put me on ignore...
And miss all the comedy gold?

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
And your tag line has nothing to do with fishing and assault weapons have nothing to do with hunting. Why have a tag line that you know from past experience is divisive. Other than doing mass casualty type actions, what use do they serve in the hands of private citizens? If you think they will protect you from the feds, think again. They have tanks, planes and missiles and shit. Just remeber when your assault bullets bounce off of the tank coming through your door, we told you so.

Viva La Revolution!

And miss all the comedy gold?
Nothing to do with bears...

It's only funny to you

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Oh...
I saw a Fisher a couple weeks ago, first one ever for me.
There has been a repopulation effort going on for a while now.
Interesting critters.
ok, that's cool!

I've seen only one in the wild....a few Pine Martens, also pretty cool.

As an aside, what's the best buckshot to use for them? I'm afraid that they're gonna come after my babies.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
A real man would fight it with his 'bear' hands...
Or use an assault rifle...
Whichever.

It was pretty cool to see, got to watch it for a few minutes before it noticed me and scampered off.
Never seen a Pine Martin, or a Badger (in the wild).
Both on my list...

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
It has nothing to do with bears.. and has nothing to do with this thread.

Feel free to start a thread "Rob's Signature"
I doubt it will get very far though.
Nothing to do with bears...

Suddenly all concerned about thread drift? 'Cause yeah, thread drift never happens :LOL: ... See Owl thread, which got diverted on a rather dubious claim that Washington State banned gas appliances ... Go figure.

They've been letting BIG BEARS loose on the crowds for several years. You just don't hear about it cause the bears eat the witnesses!!!! Big Government efferts to let bears loose on the crowds already underway. Have been for a while!!!! Evidence swept under the rug. Big Government effert.