U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Whoa now...
Don't throw those tin foil hats away quite yet...

They are still changing the weather and talking to lizard people up there.
Fake news. Everyone knows that the lizard people are under the Denver airport

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Fake news. Everyone knows that the lizard people are under the Denver airport
That's what THEY want you to think...
Denver Airport sits on an interdimensional portal of course, I mean everyone knows that. But it's not the lizard people there, it's the Greys under the airport.
The two are enemies, the great big underground shootout at Dulce, New Mexico proved that.
:)

PhilR

IDK Man
Forum Supporter
Denver Airport sits on an interdimensional portal of course, I mean everyone knows that. But it's not the lizard people there, it's the Greys under the airport.
The two are enemies, the great big underground shootout at Dulce, New Mexico proved that.
I mean, you know that, and I know that, but do you think the rest of these folks are ready to hear it?

Dustin Chromers

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter

Few people know this and uncle Bob would be pissed if he knew I divulged the fact but the Denver airport is actually the other end of the cern super science type collider that goes under the Atlantic. Yeah, and they are for sure attempting to open a portal to hell and it's working.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter

Few people know this and uncle Bob would be pissed if he knew I divulged the fact but the Denver airport is actually the other end of the cern super science type collider that goes under the Atlantic. Yeah, and they are for sure attempting to open a portal to hell and it's working.
Why not a stairway to heaven ?
I mean, there's a song about that, so you know it's real.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
There was this one guy who thought communing with the bears…

Brrrrrp!

End of story. 😁
Yeah...I remember that. Timothy Treadwell.

The critters displayed amazing 'fore-bear-ance' before they'd had quite enough of that silliness!

A couple of bears ended up being needlessly killed because of his dipshittery.

Last edited:

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
sometimes Darwinism takes longer than expected...

Perhaps it was a situation where millions of years of evolution still couldn't prepare those bears for that idiocracy.

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter

Brian Miller

Be vewy vewy quiet, I'm hunting Cutthwoat Twout
Forum Supporter
Yeah...I remember that. Timothy Treadwell.

The critters displayed amazing 'fore-bear-ance' before they'd had quite enough of that silliness!

A couple of bears ended up being needlessly killed because of his dipshittery.
Besides conflicts with livestock from outward migration, unlike the other bear ecosystems, with a population of millions bordering the NCE there is going to be a lot of dipsh*ttery, and a likelihood of more no-fault but reportable bear encounters. It's going to go hard on the bears :(. That's actually my biggest regret about the bear transplants.

Last edited:

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter

Brrrrrp!

End of story. 😁

It’s amazing that he and his girlfriend are the only bear deaths that park has seen considering the tens of thousands who recreate there annually, often coming in very close contact with large brown bears. They really had to push the limits to get themselves killed too. Unfortunately, they probably won’t be the last. That park is getting very popular and though Katmai bears are incredibly tolerant of humans, too many visitors seem to be equally intolerant of basic common sense IME.

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
People that have never seen a bear are upset about bears they will never see.

Instant classic.
I for one have seen bears, in fact I see them fairly often. My wife had a very close encounter with a grizzly in Klickitat county.
She saw the hump on it's back at extreme close range. Fortunately is was not a sow with cubs.
I've had a couple close encounters while fishing in Montana.

I suggest that if we are going to introduce more predators in to Washington states already out of balance population it should be in areas where the people who want them introduced live. Maybe around North Bend/ Enumclaw..

_WW_

Geriatric Skagit Swinger
Forum Supporter
I for one have seen bears, in fact I see them fairly often. My wife had a very close encounter with a grizzly in Klickitat county.
She saw the hump on it's back at extreme close range. Fortunately is was not a sow with cubs.
I've had a couple close encounters while fishing in Montana.

I suggest that if we are going to introduce more predators in to Washington states already out of balance population it should be in areas where the people who want them introduced live. Maybe around North Bend/ Enumclaw..
Curious about your tag line:
Well, they took our guns. We told you so.

Which guns were taken from you?

Rob Allen

Life of the Party
Curious about your tag line:
Well, they took our guns. We told you so.

Which guns were taken from you?
On April 25, 2023, Governor Inslee signed into law HB 1240, a ban on the manufacture, import, distribution, sale, or offer of sale of any assault weapon.

The ban on the sale is the same exact thing..

You'll argue that it's not but you are wrong

also that has absolutely nothing to do with bears so why bring it up? Another personal attack?

How about you put me on ignore...