Super Bowl LVIII Food Spread

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
What is everyone doing with food, snacks and libations in preparation for the big game today?

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Should be Kansas City BBQ!!!!!! Wife did up some facsimile BBQ chicken wings and drumettes, slaw, fried potatoes, and me, being from Quebec, I will put gravy on them potatoes.

Libations ... Milk!!

Go Chiefs

mcswny

Legend
Forum Supporter
I’ll be flying in from my in laws an hour before kickoff so my buddy is hosting and they’re making wings and totchos.

albula

We are all Bozos on this bus
Forum Supporter
After a quick run to the market for some assorted veggies I shall assemble a big batch of Belizean conch ceviche, a throwback to days of watching the Super Bowl while living in the Keys.

PXL_20240211_172127497.MP~2.jpg

BDD

Steelhead
When I clicked on this thread, I thought it was going to be about Mafia gambling.

Our family is pretty lame when it comes to Super Bowls. We don't drink and don't have TV. I think the only time my wife has ever watched it was when the Seahawks won. I don't even remember how we watched it. One of the kids must have figured out a way to live stream it. And we never seem to make it a high priority for putting on a spread. But we have other qualities that help get us through life.

My favorite Simpson Super Bowl references.

Last edited:

Tom Butler

Grandpa, Small Stream Fanatic
Forum Supporter
I won't lie....I don't miss eating unhealthy food very often, but New Years Day and SB Sunday are a bit painful for me these days.

I miss gorging myself all day on fantastic appetizers
It get easier over time. I'm really happy to hear the changes you've made are working out for you.

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
I was gonna make some home cooked pasta sauce. But not so much FOR the SB as for, you know, for dinner. But I guess it can serve double duty.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I was gonna make some home cooked pasta sauce. But not so much FOR the SB as for, you know, for dinner. But I guess it can serve double duty.
I was going to make Philly cheesesteak sliders…but with all the other food I’m making (and only my wife and I are home), I’ve decided to make them for dinner tomorrow