NFR NFL 2023 Season

Non-fishing related

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Too early to pick SB teams, especially in such an unpredictable season. But I'm really enjoying the 'anything can happen' year it's been. Plus my Browns are tied w/ KC and have a viable QB and defense...all I can ask for. I don't care if Joe is 50 if he wins games.
Flacco getting a SB with both Browns franchises would be a funny punctuation mark on this season.

(for those not knowing what I meant here... the Ravens are the original Browns franchise relocated)

SurfnFish

Legend
Forum Supporter
Im nervous about health. You could tell our D line was banged up last night. between losing the middle, and whatever happened to Bosa when that defender fell on him they were off. Bosa looked absolutely gassed by the end.
yea, injuries on the D-Line are keeping Bosa in for too many snap...Young did a pretty good job until Bosa returned.
Some barn burner games among the top teams coming to finish off the season, just it should be.
And Dallas of course, being Dallas...win the easy games, lose the tough ones.
Wonder who is going to pick up the pieces for the Chargers...hopefully no more wunderkind wet behind the ear coaches who just aren't ready

Last edited:

Sir Homey

Steelhead
Flacco getting a SB with both Browns franchises would be a funny punctuation mark on this season.

(for those not knowing what I meant here... the Ravens are the original Browns franchise relocated)
Joe has earned a spot in the hearts of Baltimore fans no doubt, but if he gets in our way… ☠️

Porter2

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
49ers may have peaked to soon?
Some team will get hot and make a run of significance?
Some valuable player will be injured to the point that his performance on the field will be greatly diminished?
A qb will miss significant time as he goes through the concussion protocol and questionbly returns to the playoff game?
There be the a horrible late hit on a qb on last drive in a close playoff game?
And of course one team will
Win and another will lose on a critical review play “Was it a catch/possession?” After further review ……. We will take a tv timeout so the Zamboni can come clear snow away making a clear kicking spot for the home team.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Maybe this is actually a good thing?

Not for the Eagles. They were hoping he’d play. Especially their tight ends.
SF

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I must have not watched too many Monday night football games. I didn't know about the Manning brothers being on screen. That lasted about a minute before I had to mute it.

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Wow-Mannings on one channel and the Dueling Goons of Buck/Ache-man on the other? A great night to listen to music on my new headset! I'll watch the game on mute till it becomes too one sided then tie some flies

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Manning's are the only way I CAN listen to it!

Dr. Magill

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
If you want to know how to lose a football game you just saw the Seahawks give you a great example
Defer
Allow 8 min td drive
Go 4 and out
Punt