NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
They were best when Wilson was on his rookie contract as I recall

I seem to remember the same. I'm not exactly sure what to read into that.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
By the time his Wilson's extension kicks in, he'll probably be middle of the pack. Personally, I'm not terribly concerned.

Go ahead, ask me how fun it is to suck at QB.

Going from a Favre to Rodgers or a Manning to Luck doesn't really happen all that often, so best of luck Seachickens.😆

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Montana to Young
Smith to Kaepernick
JummyG to Lance

It cracks me up when people worry about moving on from JG. Shanaplan has always been about D and running and asking the QB to just make a few plays. I seem to temper a NFC champ game a couple years ago with GB when JG threw an early Int and they threw like 10 more passes the next 3 quarters.

JG is great at short and over the middle. That’s the hardest part of a QBs job. He just wasn’t great at the rest of it. Lances deep ball and running/xtending plays will more than make up for it. He doesn’t have to be Mahomes in shanaplan’s system. Andy Reid is over hyped.

Billy

Big poppa
Staff member
Admin
I think San Fran may crash and burn a little this year. I think Lance will struggle. Rams are clear cut number 1 in division.

What I want to see from the Seahawks is the running game and oline grow. I want to see our defense grow as well especially our corner backs and defensive ends.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Andy Reid is over hyped.

Oh yeah???? Talk to me when Shanahan has 12 (count them, 12) conference championships, including 6 in a row with the Chiefs, and a SB win, then I guess we could talk about Shanahan being over-hyped, for now, given what he's accomplished, he's hyper-hyped!

Cheers (and Go Chiefs!!)

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Oh yeah???? Talk to me when Shanahan has 12 (count them, 12) conference championships, including 6 in a row with the Chiefs, and a SB win, then I guess we could talk about Shanahan being over-hyped, for now, given what he's accomplished, he's hyper-hyped!

Cheers (and Go Chiefs!!)
Andy Reid is one of the greatest coaches still in the game…unfortunately he is with the enemy…

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Josh

Dead in the water
Staff member
Admin
Interesting read on the Seahawks and Wilson divorce.
SF

I was just coming to post this.

My take, RW is a bit of a glory hound and a #BIG-EGO who I'm sure isn't willing to recognize his own (current or soon) decline and change his tactics (not that any of that is unusual in high level players). But he is also a HOF caliber QB and lord knows when the hawks will see someone like him again. And on the flip side, PC is stuck in his "run the ball" ways in a league that has moved on from that. Plus, the O-line was garbage for so many of RW's prime years. And PC/JC struck out on a number of draft picks and trades.

So I think there was plenty of blame to go around and I'm not sure the way forward was simple regardless of who stayed or left. I feel like it's time to tear it all down and start over at this point. Let's go 3-14 and lose entertainingly. Then start reloading.

DimeBrite

Saltwater fly fisherman

AD was 99% behind why RW fled to Denver.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Almost time...24 hours or so and the season begins, and with a Rams loss too.
:)

Any predictions from the esteemed group of experts as to the week 1 games ?

Bills
Vikings
Panthers

All winners...

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
I just figured with all the GM candidates here, somebody would have the games figured out.
I just pick 'em by the helmets, and choose the ones I like best.

Bills are an easy pick, they've been running up the score in Yellowstone all year...
:)

Status
Not open for further replies.