NFL 2022 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
Saw a blurb that none of the hawks that got cut were claimed on waivers. That might say a lot about their current talent.
Hawks will be bad this year even without tanking. They'll need to select either Stroud or Young next year at #3.
They'll still be bad in 2023 with a rookie QB, but at least it won't be Smith or Lock.
SF
that is a bad sign...all of the Jets players were claimed after being cut...the Jets...

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
that is a bad sign...all of the Jets players were claimed after being cut...the Jets...
Yeah, but the Jets win like 1 or 2 games a year. Clearly they're accidentally cutting their talent.

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Clearly Seattle dropped with the Russ trade. I'm not a believer they even wanted JimmyG, they are in full on tank mode which is smart.
I think they're in top 10 pick mode with Geno starting. If they were truly in full tank mode, they'd throw Lock out there. I always hoped he'd figure it out since he's got a cannon for an arm, but it's obvious he hasn't.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Think everyone knew the seahawks were not going to pay 50m a year for wilson until he was 40...
So they didn't, and denver did.

If the draft picks pan out it will wind up being a good trade.

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Think everyone knew the seahawks were not going to pay 50m a year for wilson until he was 40...
So they didn't, and denver did.

If the draft picks pan out it will wind up being a good trade.
I think it could be good for both. The relationship was obviously over, and SEA was not going to be able to build a new team around him with his contract. So they got picks, used them wisely, and moving forward.

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Yeah it was over for wilson here.
Now he's a donkey, so will see what happens.

Never been a donkey fan, and not starting now.
:)

Evan B

Bobber Downey Jr.
Staff member
Admin
Yeah it was over for wilson here.
Now he's a donkey, so will see what happens.

Never been a donkey fan, and not starting now.
:)
I've been hoping for a Wilson trade since like 2017ish. Believing strongly in the "sell high" philosophy.

Mossback

Forum Supporter
Having a QB on a rookie deal makes it easier to build a team around him for sure.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Did Ciara sign her new deal yet?

In other important NFL news.
Just goes to show that Daniel Snyder is just as big of a POS owner as Jerry Jones. 😂
SF

D2C3EBA5-ECE2-461D-AEEF-C074D3086CD7.jpeg

Ernie

If not this, then what?
Forum Supporter
Over-priced beer to go along with over-priced admission. I like football, but I like it better on TV, where I don't feel like I over-paid for anything.
I agree! Although I have been to a few games, two years ago I was invited by a season ticket holder, we sat on the 50 yard line 10 rows up from the field and I still prefer viewing games from my living room.

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I'm usually doing something on Sundays so I mostly record the games. No commercials!

I'd be interested to see what every team charges for parking too. Aren't some like $100 or something ridiculous?

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
There still is nothing like a live game at the stadium...I used to fly to Oakland from Honolulu to catch a Raiders game once or twice a year...for decades. Since I now live on the mainland. I'm a season ticket holder at Allegiant...

GO RAIDERS!

Status
Not open for further replies.