March Madness 2024

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Could there be a better fit as a coach at Uconn Dan Hurley. Like Calhoun Jr. without the Boston accent. Quirky, angry, more competitive about a game than any human should be. Builds real teams versus just looking to stock up on McDonald’s all Americans. Amazing hire. Saved that program from death after all the realignment nonsense. Not celebrating yet but they are looking pretty damn good.

RRSmith

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Lurch on the Boilermakers was unstoppable…I think he was fouled 97 times…
It's really typical... there's only so many times the ref can blow the whistle. They let them play today - it was brutal. Boiler Up!

Bruce Baker

Steelhead
Caitlin Clark was amazing today.
SF
I enjoyed watching that game. I was not sure if Iowa was going to win. Caitlin had taken some shots and attempted some passes that I was shaking my head at, but she did come up big when needed. And she scores so unassumingly and don't know if I can articulate very well what I mean by that, but you see her score and it's not until the end of the game that you realize all that she has done.

I also watched the UConn vs. USC game. That was also a fun game to watch.

Regarding the men, I will be pulling for Purdue this weekend.

RCF

Life of the Party
The increased visibility of women's basketball is only enhanced with players like Caitlin.

Women's college softball is something I look forward to. Adding women's basketball now.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
I was unable to watch the Iowa-LSU game, but saw the highlights on my phone while in Panama…it was sweet revenge for losing to them last year in the championship game. Not only was it amazing to sink nine 3pointers, but the range beyond the arc and the quick release…incredible

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
I've been enjoying the Iowa run way more than the men's...especially since having my bracket obliterated in the 16. I've been a corpse so long I'm not even warm anymore.

Brute

Legend
Forum Supporter
So…watching (sort of) the games on gamecast on the ESPN app on my phone…Iowa and SC should be a good game…and on the men’s side, Purdue advances…Bama-UConn is close at the half…

RCF

Life of the Party
I am looking forward to the women's final. I like the style, pace, quality of play, shot selection, and limited fouling a lot. And both teams deserve being there too.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I just watched the ladies play.
Iowa opened with the 10-0 run and then the comeback that was never stopped.

Iowa with 0 bench points.

1st half was incredible.
2nd half became boring.

Congrats to the undefeated gamecocks.