LOUD OUTDOOR AUDIO

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Ikr. Advocating for thoughtfulness is so cringe
The sooner you accept that folks are not going to act how you want them to or cater to your particular recreational experience the sooner you will find peace on those waters.

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
The sooner you accept that folks are not going to act how you want them to or cater to your particular recreational experience the sooner you will find peace on those waters.
The sooner you accept that folks are going to post threads and comments you don't like the sooner you will find peace with yourself. 🤣

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
The sooner you accept that folks are going to post threads and comments you don't like the sooner you will find peace with yourself. 🤣
I accepted that a long time ago. Its why you are not on my ignore list.

DanielOcean

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Hogwash.
No level of acceptance will ever make hearing We Built This City on Rock n Roll at 90 db NOT make me want to kill someone
Yep that is obnoxious as shit. If they are not breaking any code though, your bitching wont change a thing.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Part of me wishes I could just accept asshole behavior from I, Me, Mine pinheads when I'm out fishing and be just like Daniel Ocean and let the noise roll off me like water off a ducks ass (I mean butt). I think he might be onto something.

jasmillo

}=)))*>
Forum Supporter
Those god damn kids and their music, and fireworks. GRRRRRRRR. If I ever get so old that I bitch like this you all have permission to shoot me.
View attachment 108804

I was with you on the music. Water off the back IMO.

Fireworks though. Not me but my dogs shake like Tuco Salamanca snorted some blue meth and thinks their lying to him. No bueno IMO and this guys too…

IMG_3900.jpeg

clarkman

average member
Forum Supporter
Fireworks though. Not me but my dogs shake like Tuco Salamanca snorted some blue meth and thinks their lying to him. No bueno IMO and this guys too…
That made me laugh out loud! I'm right there with you on that though, even though our current dogs don't seem to be phased. Most dogs I've had cared a lot! It's gotten to the point where I hate the noise of them too...

krusty

We're on the Road to Nowhere...
Forum Supporter
Part of me wishes I could just accept asshole behavior from I, Me, Mine pinheads when I'm out fishing and be just like Daniel Ocean and let the noise roll off me like water off a ducks ass (I mean butt). I think he might be onto something.
The key is to scream to yourself "SERENITY NOW!". Do it enough and (like DO) you'll fool yourself into finding assholish behavior acceptable. 😂

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The only thing worse than loud music on the river is some jacknob cranking up a Mariners game...If I wanted to listen to a bunch of idle chatter about losers all afternoon I can just call up a few folks I know...and put them in my boat, but I don't...
:)

wanderingrichard

Life of the Party
You boomers (boomers +?) just dont get it, which is ironic considering it's basically y'alls box. How are you about to drift a bead off the side of a boat all day without some Limp Bizkit or Migos blasting? Do you even know how to live?

How are they supposed to sync up their tiktoks if they dont have the tunes to dance too? How will the rest of the river know the real fish slayers are coming down without hearing my blaring EDM?

Get with it Olds.
Careful young un or one us will put you over our knee and spank you 😏

Yard Sale

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I was with you on the music. Water off the back IMO.

View attachment 108815

Yeah, that sucks. My labs are fine with gunshots right next to them but freak with far off fireworks. Not to mention they happen during the height of fire season and the Gorge will never look the same because of them.....