Introduction

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
Hello there PNWFF!

My name is Ben, a longtime non-consensual lurker at WFF. I say that because for the last several years I have attempted to join WFF many times yet never got it to actually go through. On this standard alone I find this forum already miles ahead of WFF.

I am your run-of-the-mill tug junky. From bluegill to bulls, from coho to carp. I live in north whatcom county and can usually be found by following the smell of a skunking along NF Nooksack pullouts.

I'm fascinated by fish of all kinds, but specifically anadromous repeat spawners. The complex life histories of bulls, coastal cuts and rainbows is a topic I often bludgeon people half to death with because it's just so damn cool.

I am 32 and have been fishing most of those years, with the last 5 or so being fly-exclusive. I am a chef by trade and have two awesome fishing buddy daughters (5 and 1).

As happy as I am to get to finally take part in this community, I'm far happier that people recognize the beauty of WFF and are willing to continue what was built there. So thank you and I can't wait to see what gets built here!

jaredoconnor

Peabrain Chub
Forum Supporter
Ok that's great and all, but what we really want to know is your stance on the things below.
  1. Swimmy
  2. Freedom
  3. Vaccines
  4. Euro nymphing
  5. Bobbers
JK, lel. Welcome to the forum.

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Great intro & welcome to the forum!

TicTokCroc

Sunkist and Sudafed
Hello there PNWFF!

My name is Ben, a longtime non-consensual lurker at WFF. I say that because for the last several years I have attempted to join WFF many times yet never got it to actually go through. On this standard alone I find this forum already miles ahead of WFF.

I am your run-of-the-mill tug junky. From bluegill to bulls, from coho to carp. I live in north whatcom county and can usually be found by following the smell of a skunking along NF Nooksack pullouts.

I'm fascinated by fish of all kinds, but specifically anadromous repeat spawners. The complex life histories of bulls, coastal cuts and rainbows is a topic I often bludgeon people half to death with because it's just so damn cool.

I am 32 and have been fishing most of those years, with the last 5 or so being fly-exclusive. I am a chef by trade and have two awesome fishing buddy daughters (5 and 1).

As happy as I am to get to finally take part in this community, I'm far happier that people recognize the beauty of WFF and are willing to continue what was built there. So thank you and I can't wait to see what gets built here!
I had the same problem over at the north american fly fishing forum, tried and tried and never got confirmation emails.

I'm also a chef with 2 daughters (4 and 6) and in my 30's. Well have fun here!

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
Two chefs, both in their 30's, and both with 2 daughters, in 1 FF forum, what are the odds

Great intro and welcome to the forum.

cheers

Pink Nighty

Life of the Party
I had the same problem over at the north american fly fishing forum, tried and tried and never got confirmation emails.

I'm also a chef with 2 daughters (4 and 6) and in my 30's. Well have fun here!
That's awesome! I've found a lot of chefs gravitate towards fishing/fly fishing. Always found fishing buddies at work.

Getting the girls out can be hard, but so worth it. The 5 year old has been producing self caught fish for over a year now on the fly, super proud dad for sure! She even waded the nooksack with me Tuesday while I swung it, stayed right in my hip pocket the whole time!

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
Welcome to the forum, great introduction. Why pink nighty? Is that your preferred sleeping garment? Just kidding, don't answer.

swimmy

An honest tune with a lingering lead
Welcome man.

I had incredible food last week in Jackson. My cooking game needs work.

Old Man

Just a useless Old Man.
Forum Legend
Welcome to one of the best forums on the web the talks fly fishing.

I was a cook while in the service. I did both cooking and baking. When I got out of the service I had a interview at a nice restaurant in Seattle. But I decided to try something else. So I spent 38 years at Boeing.