NFR Humor

Non-fishing related

DFG

Steelhead
Forum Supporter

This reminds me of the time my daughter and I hired a guide for a day float on the Snake. He had recommended we not wear waders for the trip. I asked if he really expected the weather warm enough that we wouldn't want them. He said it wasn't the weather... he was more concerned about our safety if we fell out of the boat. I asked him if people falling out of his boat was a common occurrence. (This was also the same guide that advocated not crimping his hooks.) He must guide lots of first-timers! By his same logic maybe we should al be wearing protective clothing when we ride in a car in case we fall out.

RCF

Life of the Party
A guy is out working in his yard.

The neighbor lady asks him "Why do you you always stand behind that tree when you take a piss outside"?

He responded "So you do not know what you are missing out on".

She looks over at the tree. Then says "That tree trunk is only 1 inch in diameter. So obviously not much".

Last edited:

iveofione

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
A joke from the 50's.

A bomber pilot returns home after the war to his dad's ranch in Montana. His dad raises sheep and every season when it is time for market a sheepherder that works for his dad marches them to the market-a long and arduous trip. The son views this as a waste of time with usually the loss of some sheep on the way. He convinces his dad that flying the sheep is a better deal than going cross country and since he is a pilot he can fly them instead. He rents a war surplus C-54 cargo plane and he and the sheepherder load the sheep on board and they take off.

About 15 minutes out the left outboard engine fails.
Pilot: "Oh-OH!"
SH: "What's wrong?"
Pilot: "We've lost an engine and are having trouble getting over the mountains!"
SH: Silent
A few minutes later:
Pilot: "Oh shit, we have lost another engine and the plane is going down! Get on your chute and bail out!"
SH: "But what about the sheep?"
Pilot: "FUCK THE SHEEP!"
SH: "Do you think we have time?"