NFR How much wind did you get?

Non-fishing related

Steve Vaughn

Still learning
Forum Supporter
More than I want to see again for a long time in Richland. On the plus side, the wind "raked" the leaves out of my yard and my grandson's trampoline stayed put.

Islander

Life of the Party
It’s died down considerably now , but yesterday and this morning sustained 30-40 with gusts maxed at 83mph. It is Wyoming after all. 🤪

jaredoconnor

Peabrain Chub
Forum Supporter
Enough to move around all the furniture on my roof. Not enough for the umbrella on my roof to fly away and kill someone. I am very glad that I had the forethought to put the cover on it, last weekend, or it would have been bad.

Jim F.

Still a Genuine Montana Fossil
Gust at 63 at my place & 100+ atop Rattlesnake. Wind "raked" neighbors' leaves into my yard. Leaf vac made short work of the piles. Lots of tree damage but my Maple survived; I did have it thinned last year.

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Too gusty to lay down a tin roof.

Try again sunday morning.

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
Hardly any wind or rain, but not far from us it was fairly bad, with well over 90% of the county out of power. It will be days for some folks to get power I am told.
Our generator got an 8 hour run, but never got anything serious here.

Buzzy

I prefer to call them strike indicators.
Forum Supporter
It was pretty windy last night - enough wind to blow over an old Rose of Sharon. I cut it up with a saw and hauled the old beauty and a dozen bags of yard waste to the landfill.

mickey rat

Vermin
IMG_0402.jpg
Here in Muktown we had power out shortly before half of my neighbor's redwood decided to pay us a visit. Surprisingly the rhoddies below kept it from crashing through the fence. We limbed it back a bit but will have to get some pros out to deal with the rest.

FishyJere

Nee Jerry Metcalf
Forum Supporter
Enumclaw is usually bad, but not this time. Gusty, 10 to 15. Nothing crazy..

Tim L

Stillwater Strategist
Forum Supporter
It’s died down considerably now , but yesterday and this morning sustained 30-40 with gusts maxed at 83mph. It is Wyoming after all. 🤪
We weren't far behind in Cleveland. Plus 78° today.