NFR Hockey 23/24 Season

Non-fishing related

Divad

Whitefish
The NHL 1st pick is an interesting lottery. Blackhawks were 3rd w/ 12.5% chance of getting the 1st, while Anaheim at 18.5%. Worst four teams have a little over 50% of the odds.

I would think it we be skewed more to those last 4.

JB20

Just Hatched
The NHL 1st pick is an interesting lottery. Blackhawks were 3rd w/ 12.5% chance of getting the 1st, while Anaheim at 18.5%. Worst four teams have a little over 50% of the odds.

I would think it we be skewed more to those last 4.
There’s also the added wrinkle that lottery winners can only move up a maximum of ten spots, so technically the odds for teams 17-22 are added to the odds of the team that finishes last overall. So it’s 25.5% if you finish last, which still never seems to help Anaheim. Poor guys.

Shawn Seeger

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Ya this has been another frustrating game, @Josh your right I am disgusted with the shots on goal! Abs if they poll Joey we will just have another goal against us, we haven't been in control enough for that.

Divad

Whitefish
Caught the highlights to yesterdays game, what a show!! Joey had one heck of a game with so many shots on goal by the Bruins. Oleksiak putting in their only goal 🙄

On another note how on earth can people listen to the Bruins announcer. It’s like his speech is half speed and a struggle on every inflection. Drunk? Stroke?

JB20

Just Hatched
Caught the highlights to yesterdays game, what a show!! Joey had one heck of a game with so many shots on goal by the Bruins. Oleksiak putting in their only goal 🙄

On another note how on earth can people listen to the Bruins announcer. It’s like his speech is half speed and a struggle on every inflection. Drunk? Stroke?

Drunk, and the effects of lifelong alcoholism. Jack Edwards is one of the biggest lushes in the league. He’s also a next level homer, to the point where he’s incited fanbase threats against opposing teams players and even celebrated their injuries on live TV. He’s had his wrist slapped by the league many times but the org keeps him because he gets the fanbase worked up and a lot of them love him. But he’s honestly just not a good person, and he’s an atrocious broadcaster. I don’t blame you for disliking the experience! You’re definitely not alone.

Divad

Whitefish
Don’t like seeing Matty half ass there at the end. Also expecting a dump in w/ 7 seconds was a fail, Eberle wasn’t going to dump with such little time.

Oh well we got one point. Plenty of room to get better. Lyon was stopping a lot of good shots, really like seeing the high SOG.

Divad

Whitefish
A needed W!

Burakovsky cannot handle a puck to save his life, 4+ turnovers with a couple being critical. Bad shot, no grit, not worth it.