College Football 2023

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Issue is they're are dumb and didn't schedule mostly morning and early afternoon games.
Too late for east coast coverage, and even folks on west are burnt out from games all day.
Maybe there is network politics where they couldn't schedule on bigger networks earlier, but the fact they weren't trying all they could for years and years to get earlier is the dumbest business practice I've seen
The west coast is the best coast......but ESPN stands for Eastern Sports Programmng Network.

Stonedfish

Known Grizzler-hater of triploids, humpies & ND
Forum Supporter
Will be interesting to see what affect this has with the Huskies playing Michigan St this week.
SF

GAT

Dumbfounded
Forum Supporter
That would certainly be interesting if the Mountain West rebranded itself as the Pac - (whatever). Oregon and Washington States do have a point as the only two remaining teams of the conference once known as the Pac-12. They should control any and all assets as the other 10 teams bailed out.

creekx

not crate trained
1694459922627.png
Victory (temporary) for the good guys.

It came out in the hearing that the 10 exiting schools wanted the Pac-12 to help pay the cost of their transition to new conferences! Leaving is one thing, but burning it down on your way out is quite another.

Ron McNeal

Sound, Light, and Frequency...............
Forum Supporter
Will be interesting to see what affect this has with the Huskies playing Michigan St this week.
SF

This is a classic "You Can't Make This S*#t Up" event. And, to top it off, they bring back Dantonio to be an "associate head coach".......

Dantonio - who skipped out on MSU (leaving a huge mess) a few years ago on the day before Signing Day. I feel sorry for MSU fans.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
This is a classic "You Can't Make This S*#t Up" event. And, to top it off, they bring back Dantonio to be an "associate head coach".......

Dantonio - who skipped out on MSU (leaving a huge mess) a few years ago on the day before Signing Day. I feel sorry for MSU fans.

I agree, but it might actually work out for MSU to get out of a terrible contract.
I believe I read he is 10-9 since signing it.
Another shining example of people with power and money who think they are above it all and can do as they please….
SF

Mossback

Fear My Powerful Emojis 😆
Forum Supporter
The Powerhouse of the Palouse continues its roll through the teams of the Centennial State with a highly anticipated game with the Not Buffaloes, Not Rams, but Bears.

This will be the second of what will be three Cooger victories over Colorado teams this season...in what will be forever known as 'The Centennial Sweep'
😁

RCF

Life of the Party
Oregon State is looking great!

Missouri kicked it. Walk off 61 yard field goal beating #15 Kansas State . Impressive!

JACKspASS

Life of the Party
Nice road win for the Huskies, beat MSU on every level. Our offense is ridiculous, and I was happy to see the defense play well, they were alot more physical than MSU and had good depth. We have alot of guys that like to hit and inflict damage. Tybo Rogers could be that missing link with the running game.

Stonedfish

Forum Supporter
Nice road win for the Huskies, beat MSU on every level. Our offense is ridiculous, and I was happy to see the defense play well, they were alot more physical than MSU and had good depth. We have alot of guys that like to hit and inflict damage. Tybo Rogers could be that missing link with the running game.

I agree. Nice road win. Rogers looks like he has more speed than the other backs. He would have scored on that Johnson run. He has a good burst.
MSU is a mess right now. Hopefully the new coach they’ll be getting can turn things around. I don’t see a way Tucker survives to coach there again.
The Peacock broadcast was decent…..once I finally got my account set-up and was able to sign in after getting home from fishing. 😂
SF

RCF

Life of the Party
Overall PAC-12 did very well today. Good to see for sure. A lot of 2 and 0 teams. That will all change next weekend with conference play. WSU/OSU is the game I am looking forward to.