Catchercraft Product Review Contest

BDD

Steelhead
I was hoping to generate a little traffic to the Watercraft/Sonar forum by posting this. I first put it on our FB page and afterwards thought it might be fun to post here too. If this is frowned upon, in bad taste, or flat out against the rules, please feel free to delete.

We are enjoying some really nice mid-February weather today here in Ellensburg we and decided to do some early spring cleaning. I found one of our saddle bags tucked away and couldn’t immediately remember why I put it there. Then I noticed the soiled straps. Because of the incessant fall rain in North Bend and a little of my clumsiness when trying to carry too many things, I accidently dropped this bag into a mud puddle. We can’t sell it as is so I thought we could have a contest. Here is a chance to finally get that high school English composition class to pay off. Who ever submits the best written product review of their Catchercraft buying experience will win this new (but with dirty straps) saddle bag as a prize. We will run the contest until next Saturday and I’ll pick a winner. Remember, it does not have to be all positive; we want to hear the good, bad, and ugly. So, brush up on your grammar (maybe listen to Word Crimes by Weird Al Yankovic) and get those keyboards dusted off. Ready, set, go!

Attachments

• Saddle Bag.jpg
    Saddle Bag.jpg
    336.1 KB · Views: 45
B

bennysbuddy

I don't have a Catchercraft boat, But I have admired them from a far with a secret lust to own one. owning a Catchercraft saddle bag would put me one step closer to owning one of their highly desirable products .

Last edited by a moderator:

Robert Engleheart

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I bought a pair of MiniMag oars from you a couple years ago, does that count? 😁Made me a hella deal and they are much better than the aluminum ones that came with my Scadden. If ever in the market for a new pool toy I won’t hesitate to consider a Catchercraft, great product! .

BDD

Steelhead
I sold you a coveted Fishin' Buddy depthfinder a few years back, even delivered it...am I in?:unsure::giggle:
Really, I don't recall meeting you? Did you drop it off at the Worley Bugger? That's the only thing I can think of.
I bought a pair of MiniMag oars from you a couple years ago, does that count? 😁Made me a hella deal and they are much better than the aluminum ones that came with my Scadden. If ever in the market for a new pool toy I won’t hesitate to consider a Catchercraft, great product! .
I do remember that. Yeah, that seems like it falls within the interpretation. I think just about anything falls within the interpretation.
I rowed yours. Does that count? How about the original cocktail napkin sketches at the BBQ place?
Heck yeah. A lot of great ideas start out scribbled on a napkin.

I guess the bottom line is, just about anything goes in this contest. It's not like this is the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes and Ed McMahon will be delivering a check to your door. :)

Old406Kid

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
Really, I don't recall meeting you? Did you drop it off at the Worley Bugger? That's the only thing I can think of.
Yup, dropped it off as you were tied up that day.

BDD

Steelhead
Yup, dropped it off as you were tied up that day.
Hopefully you were passing through town already and did not make a special trip. I think yours was the one in the middle (see pic). When removing the batteries a few months ago, I noticed I was missing a few screws. I will need to replace them before using this spring.

Attachments

• FB 2.jpg
    FB 2.jpg
    361.1 KB · Views: 19

Mark Yoshida

Deep Line & Vertical
Forum Supporter
I was hoping to generate a little traffic to the Watercraft/Sonar forum by posting this. I first put it on our FB page and afterwards thought it might be fun to post here too. If this is frowned upon, in bad taste, or flat out against the rules, please feel free to delete.

We are enjoying some really nice mid-February weather today here in Ellensburg we and decided to do some early spring cleaning. I found one of our saddle bags tucked away and couldn’t immediately remember why I put it there. Then I noticed the soiled straps. Because of the incessant fall rain in North Bend and a little of my clumsiness when trying to carry too many things, I accidently dropped this bag into a mud puddle. We can’t sell it as is so I thought we could have a contest. Here is a chance to finally get that high school English composition class to pay off. Who ever submits the best written product review of their Catchercraft buying experience will win this new (but with dirty straps) saddle bag as a prize. We will run the contest until next Saturday and I’ll pick a winner. Remember, it does not have to be all positive; we want to hear the good, bad, and ugly. So, brush up on your grammar (maybe listen to Word Crimes by Weird Al Yankovic) and get those keyboards dusted off. Ready, set, go!
On (not after) a trip up to Leech Lake my fishing partner and I tied our pontoons in his then new Gold Tundra. As we gained elevation we had to deflate some air in the tubes. Well we forgot to tie then down securely and the wind caught the toons and the aluminum oars bent in half. Tough to row with one oar and not go in circles when caught in the breeze on that lake.
After getting back, BDD had listed a pair for sale, so I picked them up in North Bend. Saved me some money and taught me a lesson to always secure my load and double-check my tie downs.