Baseball 2024

Divad

Whitefish
pure dirt baggery from the Dodgers with the young couple that caught Ohtani's first HR. Probably worth a hundred grand, Dodgers separated her from her husband and pressured her saying if she didn't hand it over they would refuse to authenticate it...and offered her a few souvenirs.

That’s f’d up, I hope they sue. The fact they won’t authenticate it because they aren’t getting there way is so wrong.

Canuck from Kansas

Aimlessly wondering through life
Forum Supporter
I suspect most of the league will catch on to what the Royals do well and cut down on their opportunities to do so.

Hard to catch up with the speed they have. Right now they are playing very good baseball in all aspects. Outstanding starting pitching, bullpen has come on, they are at art near the top in most offensive and defensive categories. May not last, but it's real fun to watch right now.

Go Royals

Peyton00

Life of the Party
Forum Supporter
I just watched a couple videos of Angel Hernandez behind home plate. How embarrassing for the league.
If I was to go watch a Mariners game I would have to make sure he's not on the field that day, wouldn't be worth the trip.

FinLuver

Native Oregonian…1846
Not sure if there is a College Baseball thread, but…
Beavers 🦫 WIN 2 - 0 !! to take game one against the Ducks.
Starting pitcher went 8 with 14 strikeouts.
Bazzana gets #20 HR for the season.