1st trip report

There's no fish pictures as the only one I had on became an LDR after a brief but fun fight. Fishing in the shadow of a volcano was kind of eerie and I kept a lookout for any sign of a smoke puff and I would be out of there in a flash. Or at least as fast as I could move. Beautiful morning to explore a lake but the wind came up in the afternoon so got off the lake and did a little sight seeing. All in all a good day even though went down as a skunk.

Attachments

• DSCF3348.JPG
    DSCF3348.JPG
    454.6 KB · Views: 64
  • DSCF3347.JPG
    DSCF3347.JPG
    617.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCF3346.JPG
    DSCF3346.JPG
    504.7 KB · Views: 65

Aleforme

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Great shots! I'm heading down there this Saturday. Hopefully the wind stays calm.

bobduck

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
Great shots! I'm heading down there this Saturday. Hopefully the wind stays calm.
forecast was for 8mph winds from the NW but it was tougher than that. Wind came from the south which I didn't expect. Morning was nice though

l was up there yesterday, wind was pretty mild, but water temps are still high, I was just out for a kayak paddle, no fishing. Saw one aluminum boat trolling in the afternoon.

Aleforme

Steelhead
Forum Supporter
forecast was for 8mph winds from the NW but it was tougher than that. Wind came from the south which I didn't expect. Morning was nice though

Looks like Saturday is supposed to be a little "cooler" around 69 with west northwest 7mph winds. Getting down lake should be easy. Maybe not so much coming back.