Search results

1. Rob Allen

Bad outing for FlyFish Dan

I just looked at his Facebook page.. seems like the Billy Maze of oxyclean fame.. I dunno about Sage. He seems pretty tied into that ffp rod company.. also never heard of them...
  2. Rob Allen

The real question is who is fly fish dan? Seriously, who is he? Never heard of him before this thread but he seems to be a big deal.. am I really that out of touch?
  3. Rob Allen

Automatic weapons? Should be easy to track down who it was. Very rare and very expensive permits are required for such arms. I had something similar of the Grand Ronde years ago but it was just an ar-15 and it was done deliberately to keep us from fishing the run.
  4. Rob Allen

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Chuck Norris has a grizzly bear skin rug... it's not dead, just to terrified to move..
  5. Rob Allen

NFR Places to eat after (or before) fishing

Othello of all places has an excellent Chinese Restaurant... the Golden something or other... just found it yesterday.
  6. Rob Allen

What have you done for your boat lately?

Bought a trailer and Used it..
  7. Rob Allen

U.S. drafts plan to bring grizzly bears back to Washington’s North Cascades (WAPO)

Nothing to do with bears... It's only funny to you
  8. Rob Allen

It has nothing to do with bears.. and has nothing to do with this thread. Feel free to start a thread "Rob's Signature" I doubt it will get very far though.
  9. Rob Allen

What are you reading

Just finished "Boyd" A biography of John Boyd fighter pilot rebel and leader of the "Fighter Mafia" a group of people who kept the air force from being destroyed by bomber and missile types and who influenced the war fighting tactics of all American armed forces.
  10. Rob Allen

On April 25, 2023, Governor Inslee signed into law HB 1240, a ban on the manufacture, import, distribution, sale, or offer of sale of any assault weapon. The ban on the sale is the same exact thing.. You'll argue that it's not but you are wrong also that has absolutely nothing to do with...
  11. Rob Allen

I for one have seen bears, in fact I see them fairly often. My wife had a very close encounter with a grizzly in Klickitat county. She saw the hump on it's back at extreme close range. Fortunately is was not a sow with cubs. I've had a couple close encounters while fishing in Montana...
  12. Rob Allen

Handgun Snake Shot

Widow shot too.
  13. Rob Allen

Handgun Snake Shot

Na, if I have time to shoot them I have time to get out of their way. Not into Snake skins or eating them. I am the guy who stops and shoos them out of the road
  14. Rob Allen

No. Because it would be dishonest and slanted to their already chosen agenda.
  15. Rob Allen

Deer are the deadliest animals in America, but no one is talking about reintroducing them in popular recreation areas. Also, for that analogy to work out properly the deer would have to be intentionally put and kept in the middle of the road..
  16. Rob Allen

If a person is killed by a grizzly bear that is introduced into the North Cascades those who planned and approved the actions are guilty of manslaughter.. doing this is absolutely no different than me making booby traps on my own land and thereby killing a trespasser. There is either a...
  17. Rob Allen

Answering such a question would require forethought. But hey at least we're spending tons of money on it.
  18. Rob Allen

gear price jumps

While I completely agree that that is a painful price. Two things. 1. it's a new technology 2. Considering that a trip to Christmas Island in many thousands of dollars it's a drop in the bucket large drop I suppose. Doesn't help the pain of the new price or justify the price but...
  19. Rob Allen

Inches away from no cougar season

Ok. I guess we'll never see eye to eye. Hunting cougars is a good and wholesome activity and important biologically and ecologically. Not hunting cougars is biologically and ecologically bad. Done with this debate.